OMG its the Apocalypse!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Witch Tool for the Job

Postby ericbomb » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:05 pm

pestilence123 wrote:
Mereni wrote:What are you even talking about? Why don't you make an HoB post or something and tell us what happened.

Our city has been under siege for three days, but an attackers could not break through the defense. Then they led the witch and killed by magic almost everyone who was in the city.

There are scents in Providence of witchcraft, did your group go afk inside Providence Claim? If so then that explains it. Also from what I know the witch wouldn't have had to be "led" to your city to kill you if they already had the doll attuned to you. Unless you guys stand afk inside town and let the witch attune to you, which is reported to take some time. Right now it seems like all witchcraft is superb at is punishing those that go afk.

And after the first villager dropped it would have probably been smart to teleport to providence and get the priest to cure you. Or log off.

edit: I found a total of 5 witch craft scents all relating to the same witch that is alive. Unless a witch with high PP can do it so quick someone active can't notice, it meant they carefully waited for known defenders to be afk in town.

JohnCarver wrote:I reserve the right to torch your base.

JohnCarver wrote:I am offended!
ericbomb

Re: OMG its the Apocalypse!

Postby Thor » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:05 pm

So it seems somebody just figured the mechanic out and you were the first unlucky ones to find out AFKing can ***** you up.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Re: OMG its the Apocalypse!

Postby KruskDaMangled » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:38 pm

Thor wrote:So it seems somebody just figured the mechanic out and you were the first unlucky ones to find out AFKing can ***** you up.

Someone finding you AFK should basically have at their mercy under most if not all circumstances to one degree or the other. It is not anyone's fault that you took a stupid and unnecessary risk nor is it anyone's responsibility to protect you from your own poor decisions.
KruskDaMangled

Re: Witch Tool for the Job

Postby Heffernan » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:35 am

pestilence123 wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:You cannot, but you are free to try to become a witch and see just how untrue your assumption is.

Come by one character with a set of dolls and kill a group of characters with 300+ biles behind a brick wall with a bunch of braziers. Yes, it's really powerfull. But how can I be a witch for free? I found only this way, but it is worth a lot of money.
http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11348

you could use the witchcraft to kill Bidd.... ooooooohhhhh i forgot ¦]
Heffernan

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses