The Mushroom Phenomenon

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Mushroom Phenomenon

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:04 am

TwiztidJay wrote:Like i said i dont have the skill but u think ur a master because u knocked down walls

Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Suffragium » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:13 am

Haha holy **** Kind Karing Kristians are still alive
Too bad I made an ass of myself and was ejected from the group. OH WELL
Good luck in becoming the "new" tribe though!
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby Propulsion » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:06 am

RIP Mushroom Kingdom, my home since the start of this world
Propulsion

Postby Judaism » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:36 am

Propulsion wrote:RIP Mushroom Kingdom, my home since the start of this world

You didn't care much about it from our experiences.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Propulsion » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:59 am

Well me and one other player that played maybe two months couldnt stop 6-8 of your group.
Propulsion

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:03 am

Propulsion wrote:Well me and one other player that played maybe two months couldnt stop 6-8 of your group.

I find that hard to believe given that repairing walls is quite overpowered at the moment.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Judaism » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:10 am

Propulsion wrote:Well me and one other player that played maybe two months couldnt stop 6-8 of your group.

Frankly, only two people were raiding your base. Instead of caring about your 15 cupboards, 20+ sheds, tons of chests and other structures you'd alt vaulted everything and did not attempt to defend the slightest bit.

On top of that we'd offered you a bail out, you refused that, thats why (from my experience) said that you didn't seem to care about your base.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Propulsion » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:23 am

I know this now. I have never had the pleasure of a waste claim being dropped on my town. There are no tears to harvest.

Yoshi's Island here I come!
Propulsion

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:35 am

How would you know this?

Just to be clear, it only took 2 people to smash through your undefended walls. Spamming the laugh emote on 5 bile alts instead of trying to defend your walls doesn't really give much backing to your claim that you couldn't have saved your town. :?
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Ikpeip » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:02 am

Good evening,

I heard about the waste claim and swung by to be a nuisance, without knowing who the town owners were. By harassing the waste claim I was able to pull three of the five attackers back to defend it - but when I saw the town's defenders weren't putting forth any effort, I left.

Repairing walls and building secondary defenses would've gone a long way. If you're not going to defend your base, you deserve to lose it.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses