Biddas' Blaze of Glory (Last Call)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Biddas' Blaze of Glory (Last Call)

Postby Ikpeip » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:54 am

Good evening,

Biddas has requested I inform the Salem community that he will be ascending out of Salem's physical plane, through the executioner.

Biddas has remained undefeated in combat - both in the Providence fight club events, and in the lands outside of Providence's safe borders.

Biddas will be standing off the Boston claim Tuesday evening (6pm CST on 21OCT2014) to fight any and all comers, in any and all quantities. "Dangerous" Dan Dabrowski shall be standing by as his second. This is the last chance for anyone who dreamed of besting the Beast to take their shot.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Re: Biddas' Blaze of Glory (Last Call)

Postby Lallaith » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:02 am

my Biddles! awww we will all miss him so much.

That's some seriously impressive biles. Good job! and good on him for choosing to go out in style.
Lallaith

Postby Michael » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:15 am

JC and him should fight 1v1 with equal Humors!
Michael

Postby Ikpeip » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:31 am

Lallaith wrote:That's some seriously impressive biles. Good job! and good on him for choosing to go out in style.

Biddas gets a lot of crap on these forums because his English could be better and he has a bit of a temper - but mostly, it comes from people who are jealous of him. There never has been, and never will be, a better Salem player than Biddas. He was the Tribe's engine during our Providence run, and critical to the success and dominance we enjoyed.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby Darwoth » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:35 am

i really enjoy talking with biddas and the game will not be the same without him, i hope he reconsiders and does not kill his character, there is no reason for that. just take a break and leave it for if you decide to come back.
Darwoth

Postby thais » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:40 am

biddas is love biddas is life

good night sweet prince
thais

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:13 am

Removed a bit of derail. I look forward to seeing if the entire server can indeed best Biddas in a 1vALL
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Ikpeip » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:20 am

JohnCarver wrote:Removed a bit of derail. I look forward to seeing if the entire server can indeed best Biddas in a 1vALL

How can I be derailing my own thread?

Deleting posts instead of Hinnom'ing them is poor form.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:26 am

Sorry for accidental deletion. I actually had the posts up on my screen when that happened so I've gone ahead and copy/pasted the last one into hinnom.

Edit: Or... it's deleted, I guess.

Edit the second: Apologies, I've been informed that any further reference to the incident that has been the cause of the tribe dissolution is to be deleted at this time, not hinnomed. However, any who object may PM me and your objections will be considered.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby ericbomb » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:03 am

maybe you could get John to support the event and do a dock fight club so that everyone can participate without fear of being murdered.

Maybe some of the old tribe assets could be given to whoever bests him in the dock club fight?

Just thinking it might be fun to make it an event. Server Vs. Legend.
JohnCarver wrote:I reserve the right to torch your base.

JohnCarver wrote:I am offended!
ericbomb

Next

Return to House of Burgesses