Demand from Marp Tarpton!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Demand from Marp Tarpton!

Postby Darwoth » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Inotdead wrote:I support the righteous wrath despite having absolutely no idea about what happened!
Also I'm really curious now. :)

Darwoth

Postby Potjeh » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:34 pm

The whole purpose of this subforum is drama. If it's not gonna be aired, what's the point in making the thread?
Potjeh

Postby Michael » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:59 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Michael wrote:Looks like Devs got upset at an "exploit" that could of been removed, making it what should be a "feature."
But idk, just guessing here. and it sounds like he may be drunk too because of his grammar.
ether way dramas afoot

mikus has cause to be upset, as do some others. do not insult him with a retarded assumption taken from the deepest recesses of your ******* when you know nothing.

as far as i know amicable solutions are being worked out for all affected parties, and i would assume certain other parties are unlikely to be under such dubious circumstances in the future. the only thing airing dirty laundry does right now is make it so retard know nothings from the peanut gallery can comment for the sake of hearing themselves talk.

which....

does not help anything and potentially hurts the game we all enjoy.

wow, slow the ***** down, :lol:
I saw a vague thread and commented on it, that's the ***** point of making a thread, so people can read and comment on it *****.
Considering your response, Drama definitely is afoot.
But since all we know so far is that Mikus is upset, and you feel involved, their is only speculation to go on.
Im sorry Salem makes you upset and gives you/ others tears q.q q.q q.q
maybe u should start focusing your **** attitude at Mikus since he brought the said "dirty laundry" to the attention of the forum.
Michael

Postby Darwoth » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Michael wrote:
wow, slow the ***** down, :lol:
I saw a vague thread and commented on it, that's the ***** point of making a thread, so people can read and comment on it *****.
Considering your response, Drama definitely is afoot.
But since all we know so far is that Mikus is upset, and you feel involved, their is only speculation to go on.
Im sorry Salem makes you upset and gives you/ others tears q.q q.q q.q
maybe u should start focusing your **** attitude at Mikus since he brought the said "dirty laundry" to the attention of the forum.

Darwoth wrote: is make it so retard know nothings from the peanut gallery can comment for the sake of hearing themselves talk.

thank you for proving my point for a second time.
Darwoth

Postby Ikpeip » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:11 pm

Good morning,

Due to pending mediation efforts, I request all Braves refrain from providing further details or commentary on this for a 48 hour period. This is a request, not an order.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby Michael » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:01 pm

Darwoth wrote:
thank you for proving my point for a second time.

Severe moodiness with a signs of misplaced verbal encroachment, typical symptoms of Darwarts
Last edited by Michael on Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:11 pm

vienradzis wrote:Marp Tarpton after joining developer team have been abusing god powers to affect ingame politics. I find it disgusting and unacceptable thats why i want all my purchases refunded. I refuse to support such developers. And i think everyone of you needs to request a refund.

An investigation has been concluded. You are free to E-mail any concerns. No Developer abuse or powers have been used. I have a conspiracy theory hat in the game for such instances, I suggest you find Frakked and go play with him.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Hose » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:29 pm

Mikus is butthurt?
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Heffernan » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:20 pm

vienradzis wrote:I demand that horse statue in Boston is replaced whit 3 statues: Darwoth, Reiko (from Russian community) and third inocent Pilgim.

So every time we enter Boston we are reminded that we are victims of poor developer decitions and inability to find right tools to mend game issues we have here is Salem.

Marp Tarpton after joining developer team have been abusing god powers to affect ingame politics. I find it disgusting and unacceptable thats why i want all my purchases refunded. I refuse to support such developers. And i think everyone of you needs to request a refund.

P.S. We as players arent guilty by using tools what game offer. You as developer are guilty not removing those tools.

Heffernan

Postby Kaios » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:30 pm

Darwoth wrote:the only thing airing dirty laundry does right now is make it so retard know nothings from the peanut gallery can comment for the sake of hearing themselves talk.

reporting for duty, sir
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses