Looking for Justice to be done

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Looking for Justice to be done

Postby loleznub » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:21 pm

So I've been playing a bit with a group of people so far and they decided to turn against me after my main got summoned (For doing what they told me and destroying my lean-to). Accused me of stealing stuff (metals were accused of being stolen, when my lean-to was searched they found a pickaxe and Halberd inside that I had previously bought from Yasso: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8803&hilit=sillytrader&start=60

Their Capabilities:

~40 yellow bile on their best character
~all 4 of them could be able to use a club

I can invite you to a group to lead you to their homestead. They have several sections of stone hedges (I have keys to my plot, but was destroyed pretty much) and they are located about 30 minutes form Boston.

Names of individuals:

Shanks: (Previously killed about 1.5-2 weeks ago) this is his new character Estimated to be carrying ~1000 Silver Times played: pretty much on 24/7.
Wilson IV: (Previously Killed with Shanks) this is his new character Times played: Later at night for the most part (GMT-5 timezone)
Mate: Associated Estimated to be carrying ~2.5k Silver right now Times played: Throughout the day
Tigerwolf: Associated Times played: Later at night for the most part (GMT-5 timezone)

Everything inside could be worth up to ~10,000 Silver on the low side

PM me if you'd like to have some fun with these nubs and teach them a lesson :D I have a bit of Silver I can pay you if they get killed.

Edit: 2 of the 4 are online right now ^.^ 1126AM (UTC-6 Timezone)
loleznub
Customer

Re: Looking for Justice to be done

Postby Old_Longshanks » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:31 pm

Gotta love this post Troll well done.

Unfortunately your information is somewhat wrong.

you were killed for leaving scents right outside the walls..
you were asked to gain some skills to help Yourself out by being able to forage cook and farm (as I don't intend on feeding you and your alts as well as mine)
you were asked politely for 4 days to move a leanto into a plot which I BUILT for you in the late hours of the night because you preferred to attain the murder skill instead of working towards something that benefits the group as a whole.

To all would be raiders out there thinking about taking payment from this guy. he has got around 500s MAX this character was sitting in an iron node which he kept bugging me to collect for over a week just rotting.

if you ask me Troll I did you a favour by kicking you out. now your forced to learn some skills that would benefit the next village you join.

last but not least I found this guy trying to build a house right outside boston claim.

if inviting you to join us and realising it was a mistake later is a bad thing then call me dumb. I give everyone a chance!

You blew it...
He waits... that's what he does...
tick full of tock full of tick full of tock
Old_Longshanks

Postby Thor » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:35 pm

saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby loleznub » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Old_Longshanks wrote:Gotta love this post Troll well done.

Unfortunately your information is somewhat wrong.

you were killed for leaving scents right outside the walls.. I did what you told me to
you were asked to gain some skills to help Yourself out by being able to forage cook and farm (as I don't intend on feeding you and your alts as well as mine) You never fed me or my alts, I hunted deer and made my own food before donating what was left over
you were asked politely for 4 days to move a leanto into a plot which I BUILT for you in the late hours of the night because you preferred to attain the murder skill instead of working towards something that benefits the group as a whole. That day and a half turned into 4 days really quickly some how, Sorry for not wanting to go buy nails when you ould simply just make nails for me to use. Oh and lets not forget to mention how you were wanting to bring Jordan Coles to the village simply so I could kill him in revenge for what he did to you on HnH :)

To all would be raiders out there thinking about taking payment from this guy. he has got around 500s MAX this character was sitting in an iron node which he kept bugging me to collect for over a week just rotting.

Generally raiders do it to kill, not for payment. I'm just adding in extra on top of what they could plunder from you!

You blew it... Yes, Yes you did ^.^

Responses in Bold
loleznub
Customer

Postby Judaism » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Have you collected any of their scents ?
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby loleznub » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Judaism wrote:Have you collected any of their scents ?

Unfortunately, they used me to do one thing with scents and then got rid of em with them. I don't believe they have any skills to leave scents with :(
loleznub
Customer

Postby Icon » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Hey Thor, maybe we should have a few drinks and flatten the whole area in question into a parking lot? Be one hell of a Saturday night eh? :twisted:
Icon

Postby KruskDaMangled » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:29 pm

"Kill them all, God will know His own?"

That would work.

Oh, did I say that out loud? ¦]

Anyway, the would be vengeance seeker should consider that there isn't any real reason their supposedly loyal mercenaries might not turn on him/her.
KruskDaMangled

Postby Icon » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:25 pm

KruskDaMangled wrote:
Anyway, the would be vengeance seeker should consider that there isn't any real reason their supposedly loyal mercenaries might not turn on him/her.

Ya, what's better than killing 4 guys?

Killing 5

Beware the forums
Icon

Postby liamw1986 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Who wouldn't kill a guy who constantly moans about others not giving him stuff? Give me this, I want that ect lol. most times you logged in for 10-20 mins without even a hello. And you reckon the homestead is worth 10,000 silver? lol based on that I WTS boulders 100's each ¦]
liamw1986

Next

Return to House of Burgesses