Iron

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Iron

Postby callanrocks » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:53 am

Feone wrote:
ImpalerWrG wrote:How do people think Iron could be made harder to get? Simply upping the time on a smelter would be easy to do but I think people will just run more smelters to compensate. The Mine->Crush->Smelt loop is just so amenable to optimization when you have Iron and lime very close together and use an ore crusher and you can just walk away during a most of the process. If you had to be present more during these processes it would be more demanding of time, but also really boring.

I don't think iron should be made harder. Too much basic stuff that needs it.

I'm all for adding more types of metal though. Steel and other refined alloys seem like a good possibility. These could be made requiring more time, resources and infrastructure.

Only if the uses for them are fleshed out, currently the only thing I can do with copper is spam the hell out of nails and thats only because its closer than my iron mine is.
raptamaiko wrote:I FOUND MY WAY BACK OMG I WAS ABOUT TO CRY
callanrocks

Re: Iron

Postby Trenial » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:58 am

Iron will fluctuate back when raiding is fixed. As everyone said already, make weps, sell them to the stall, and profit.
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses