Iron

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Iron

Postby Rifmaster » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Why the hell did irons cost decrease by about 150% since last year. Just why.
1 bar of iron used to cost 100s from a trade shop, now the lowest offers are 25s per bar.
I'll just remind you its no easier or harder to make than it used to be.
So tell me, why can i no longer sell iron for 100s?
Is it traders constantly underpricing their iron to sell it faster?
Or is there somekind of iron duping bug i dont know about :?
Rifmaster

Re: Iron

Postby lachlaan » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:40 pm

Demand dropped significantly i guess. No more brazier spamming and tougher defenses means no more bashed braziers that need replacing and no more vaults need building, nothing like before at least.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby DarkNacht » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:41 pm

It depended on the conditions in the server, silver is currently worth more because the lake of **** such as over priced Argo trophies and Iron is worth less because of the lack of Brazier spaming. As people's bases become more and more stable and they focus on other grinds the price may continue to drop.
The current base defense mechanic also encourages large, open, sprawling bases that have plenty of room for everyone to build lots of stamp mills and smelters.
DarkNacht

Postby Brego » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:56 pm

I think a reason is 1 big server with a lot of people online.so it's not a big problem to sell them in boston every min.Many people ,a lot of iron bars made.
when this server started i posted about price of iron bars.
but who cares .? :lol:
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Icon » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Rest assured, the providence economy is about to undergo a large overhaul. The time has almost come.....
Icon

Postby Tammer » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:50 pm

Just sell it in the temporary stall.
Or spend your time doing something else. Nobody's going to buy iron for 100s no matter how nicely you ask.
Tammer

Postby alagar » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:11 am

Because there is iron near the 100% purity, so you will find a lot of abandoned mines with 0%, making it a commom item.

I myself built and abandoned about 4 mines, multiply it by the salem pop..
REMOVE STALLS!
alagar

Postby ImpalerWrG » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:21 am

It's the people working thouse mines that create the supply that drives down the price. Iron is just easy to mass produce and their is a fierce competition to produce nails as cheaply as possible because it's something everyone needs, Iron producers have been repeatedly undercutting each other until we reached the point where nail making is hardly any more profitable then foraging savage charm.
ImpalerWrG

Postby callanrocks » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:48 am

Funnily enough I just set all my smelters up and go farm savage charms while I wait if I have nothing better to do.

Unless someone smashes them in notthatthatseverhappenedbeforewhoopstwicenow the meantime but whatever I can rebuild.
raptamaiko wrote:I FOUND MY WAY BACK OMG I WAS ABOUT TO CRY
callanrocks

Postby Thor » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:32 am

callanrocks wrote:Funnily enough I just set all my smelters up and go farm savage charms while I wait if I have nothing better to do.

Unless someone smashes them in notthatthatseverhappenedbeforewhoopstwicenow the meantime but whatever I can rebuild.

Ever heard of claiming?
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Next

Return to House of Burgesses