stop smoking meth lailiath

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

stop smoking meth lailiath

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:59 am

it is making you paranoid and really stupid.

after lailiath's most recent death at the hands of yours truly, no sooner than i got done having to clear my name of bug abuse claims yet again i began hearing of further fallout. apparently with her death being verified as legitimate she went and accused all of her friends instead of bothering to look at herself, which is also how she died last time.

one of these fellows was the loyal methuzelah, part of the jamestown faction that has provided all of the competence for her and judaism so far. after lailiath got done destroying all of the trust within her faction with her false accusations methuzelah approached me asking if i had any proof that would clear his name so that he could show his accusors how stupid they were.

naturally i did, and in exchange for lailiath's volcano island i agreed to provide it.

the alt you FINALLY kicked out today after 2 months was my alt, since it was invited prior to the town patch it had perms even though by now its trial would have worn off anyway with as little attention to detail that you have.

after killing you i dropped party and spam clicked the gates to make trespass scents SO YOU WOULD THINK someone gave me keys :lol: :lol: :lol:

i then repaired the walls and dropped your corpse next to the gate to make sure you would see the trespass scents.

you owe meth an apology. and yeah, told you i would get the island :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkIDzPZ70kM
Darwoth

Re: stop smoking meth lailiath

Postby Methuzelah23 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:20 am

Yeah, clearly incompetent.
enjoy the island Dar.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Michael » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:21 am

Rekt!
Michael

Postby Thor » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:08 am

saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby er-queent8r » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:15 am

Brilliant
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Trenial » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:03 am

RIP Vigi
RIP Willy
RIP Realak
RIP Lalliath
RIP Lalliath again
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby Ikpeip » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:17 am

Good evening,

The weird thing is, apples aren't even in season yet.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby Tamasin » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:08 am

I'm so happy to know it wasn't a betrayal :)

I haven't done any drugs in a long time lol

I had not even the tiniest shred of doubt I'd kicked all the little coal alts our group had placed ages ago except for one of my own, having been through the town list multiple times on the characters I'd used to invite, or so I thought. Yesterday I just kicked all alts that weren't my own to make sure that if anything ever happened again, we wouldn't have to worry about betrayal being a possibility. After the thing the other day, I was bothered far more by darwoth's fake evidence of someone having given him keys than I was of the loss of the poor skitty character. Meth was the only person other than myself who'd have been able to do that, and I was extremely suspicious that he'd done it. It seemed unlikely it really had been a bug, which seemed the only other way, but I asked JC hoping it was.

Darwoth's lies of wild accusations against various people are... lies. In most cases when people are suspicious of someone, I'm the one saying 'no they wouldn't do that, must have been some other way' etc. I should have done that this time too, and I've given Meth the apology he very much deserves.

I was retarded to have left a situation where an alt could have been missed from the kickings, and again retard to have fallen for Darwoth's trespass scents. I'd rather still just be a retard than be a retard who got betrayed by someone I thought I could trust tho lol

As for the dev island, it wasn't mine; I just placed a bell on it for someone else ages ago to thwart darwoth's attempt to steal it. It was meth's for a long time.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Brego » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:17 am

Tamasin wrote:I'm so happy to know it wasn't a betrayal :)

I had not even the tiniest shred of doubt I'd kicked all the little coal alts our group had placed ages ago except for one of my own, having been through the town list multiple times on the characters I'd used to invite, or so I thought. Yesterday I just kicked all alts that weren't my own to make sure that if anything ever happened again, we wouldn't have to worry about betrayal being a possibility. After the thing the other day, I was bothered far more by darwoth's fake evidence of someone having given him keys than I was of the loss of the poor skitty character. Meth was the only person other than myself who'd have been able to do that, and I was extremely suspicious that he'd done it. It seemed unlikely it really had been a bug, which seemed the only other way, but I asked JC hoping it was.

Darwoth's lies of wild accusations against various people are... lies. In most cases when people are suspicious of someone, I'm the one saying 'no they wouldn't do that, must have been some other way' etc. I should have done that this time too, and I've given Meth the apology he very much deserves.

I was retarded to have left a situation where an alt could have been missed from the kickings, and again retard to have fallen for Darwoth's trespass scents. I'd rather still just be a retard than be a retard who got betrayed by someone I thought I could trust tho lol

As for the dev island, it wasn't mine; I just placed a bell on it for someone else ages ago to thwart darwoth's attempt to steal it. It was meth's for a long time.

tears/
i think you should stop playing Salem
Darwoth wrote a beautiful story !!

Tamasin wrote:I was retarded

i agree you are still in this way
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby vienradzis » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:26 am

Tamasin wrote:I'm so happy to know it wasn't a betrayal :)

Meth give Darwoth his alt :) so you dont know its betrayal. So i expect to see more apples
vienradzis

Next

Return to House of Burgesses