Tribe fails to kill me (miserably)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Tribe fails to kill me (miserably)

Postby Rifmaster » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:09 pm

This day, I woke up, had a cup of coffee and all that, and just went to check out salem, cuz, you know... Salem.
Then tribe stopped by, yelled HEY! and broke a wall to my claim, chased about my main char, then i logged off (as any person that has already died would do), and ported to my claim via a 5 alt.
Then they talked **** about "cooperating" and tried to find good reasons to put me on some kind of "red list". Then because they were so stupid they couldnt find a reason to put me on this red list thing, they just said "die or quit" those we're my options.
I can't believe they actually thought they could make me quit. Already done it once people, this game makes u come back.
So i just said i'll live and told them to ***** off, then they broke my stuff and claim and acted like they acomplished their mission.
I just have to say, I'm amazed by your stupidity, that you couldnt kill a character that was half your biles, you just went in and wrecked my **** and acted all cocky and stuff. Well ***** me, big deal i lost some hides and stuff.
And that is a picture of one of them acting like they scared me or something. And after that they gave me scented goodies and thought i was stupid enough to take them.
God i love ur fails tribe! <3 stick around i wanna see more of you idiotism! ;)

PS:I saved my clothing stuffies so boutique will be up and running again! (soon)
Rifmaster

Re: Tribe fails to kill me (miserably)

Postby Judaism » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Sucks to be tribe indeed.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Procne » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:19 pm

So they made you flee and you made a thread about it.

Is not getting killed by the tribe a feat deserving bragging on forums?
Procne

Postby vienradzis » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:13 pm

Rifmaster wrote:This day, I woke up, had a cup of coffee and all that, and just went to check out salem, cuz, you know... Salem.
Then tribe stopped by, yelled HEY! and broke a wall to my claim, chased about my main char, then i logged off (as any person that has already died would do), and ported to my claim via a 5 alt.
Then they talked **** about "cooperating" and tried to find good reasons to put me on some kind of "red list". Then because they were so stupid they couldnt find a reason to put me on this red list thing, they just said "die or quit" those we're my options.
I can't believe they actually thought they could make me quit. Already done it once people, this game makes u come back.
So i just said i'll live and told them to ***** off, then they broke my stuff and claim and acted like they acomplished their mission.
I just have to say, I'm amazed by your stupidity, that you couldnt kill a character that was half your biles, you just went in and wrecked my **** and acted all cocky and stuff. Well ***** me, big deal i lost some hides and stuff.
And that is a picture of one of them acting like they scared me or something. And after that they gave me scented goodies and thought i was stupid enough to take them.
God i love ur fails tribe! <3 stick around i wanna see more of you idiotism! ;)

PS:I saved my clothing stuffies so boutique will be up and running again! (soon)

What make you think it was MM Tribe?
vienradzis

Postby Brego » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:17 pm

Good troll rif kid
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Trenial » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:33 pm

"quit or die"

You must not know how the tribe works...
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby alagar » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Justice!
REMOVE STALLS!
alagar

Postby neored9 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Everybody is tribe until the Tribe shows up.
neored9

Postby Ikpeip » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:18 pm

Good afternoon,

You're a liar. If you're going to make up stories, try to do a better job.

The Tribe has visited your base only once. When we left, it was wiped clean, and we carried off a few mementos...

Faithfully,

-PmP
Last edited by Ikpeip on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ikpeip

Postby Mereni » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:25 pm

That's not someone from the tribe. Tribe raiders don't run around in newbie clothes. What did you do, break a hole in your own wall, create a new character and give it the beta armor to try to make it look legit?

If you really did get raided by that guy, you must have had a pretty ****** base. And you ported an alt in there so he could destroy your claim stone and loot everything at his leisure? :lol: You really shouldn't have posted this thread as something you're proud of.
Mereni

Next

Return to House of Burgesses