Montreal Raided

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Montreal Raided

Postby Tamasin » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:53 am

Last night, Judaism and I descended upon the town of Montreal and laid waste to it. The poorly designed town could not stand before our might! Braziers and townhouses crumbled under our strength.

Long had we watched over this place, and many foul rumours reached us concerning its residents, one of whom is known as "Michael".
Some say that they are worshippers of TotallyMeow, some say that the much-reviled suff lives among them still in secret. Others say that the residents have already somehow obtained the powers of witchcraft and have cursed my best turkeys which is why they produce too many gobblers. Someone suggested that claeyt the accursed designed the town for them, and it has even been claimed that this "Michael" is in fact Michael Jackson, somehow playing from beyond the grave!

I have no idea whether any or all of those rumours are true, but figured that just in case any of them did have even a grain of truth to them the town should be destroyed for the safety of the community. Much smashing took place, and a lovely time was had by all. Except for the residents of Montreal. Sadly, despite having noticed the waste claim, they made no attempt to finish their walls, fight us off, or otherwise defend their town. But nevermind; we had a good time without them anyway.

Judaism has made a video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsT8VmPO_G4
I didn't bother making many pictures since it was all filmed, but here is one that took place during the stealing and smashing phase of the raid:

Tamasin
Customer

Re: Montreal Raided

Postby Brego » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:19 am

i think i should kill you
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Inotdead » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:22 am

That brazier surrounded with ore was clearly a sign of some ritualistic witch nonsense going on, so you did the right thing.
Justice!
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby Dallane » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:58 am

Nice vid. Total **** loot tho....
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby alloin » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:21 am

Nice to see an actual raid video !! Good job !
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Michael » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:37 am

to be fair their was nothing to fight over. As Dallene said, "**** loot."
Not really upset right now, was my first village, and and I'll admit their were some MAJOR design flaws.
Learned alot about game mechanics and defenses over this though. When I rebuild I'll make sure to counter for exploits i didn't know about at the time.
I made a mistake and ***** up, my bad. I'm not as experienced in Salem as you.
ether way, enjoy thous fancy pins and buttons and **** quality iron bars! You earned them and then some for even finding my village in the middle of no where. Grats!
Michael

Postby RonPaulFTW » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:19 pm

Only one brazier fired? Did you forget to pay some upkeep?
RonPaulFTW

Postby Judaism » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:24 pm

RonPaulFTW wrote:Only one brazier fired? Did you forget to pay some upkeep?

:?:
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby RonPaulFTW » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:49 pm

Judaism wrote:
RonPaulFTW wrote:Only one brazier fired? Did you forget to pay some upkeep?

:?:

In the video I only saw the brazier surrounded by ore boulders firing. Or was I mistaken?
RonPaulFTW

Postby Sinnerman » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Gratia.

Captain James

Blood will be shed
Lives will be lost
People will be devastated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pLo3IPKI0fD4ZqIXe2hPg
Sinnerman

Next

Return to House of Burgesses