Claymore Give Away Event!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Claymore Give Away Event!

Postby alloin » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:10 pm

I know a great giveaway event, GIVE IT TO ME !
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Gromar » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:48 pm

People have to do paving in the wilderness regarding a specific topic... the best design will win.

Take a screenshot of your paving picture and present it to King. The most creative/interesting/cure/sexy paving will win.

This does limit the range of characters to the ones that can pave.. however, it will stell leave open a great number of players. As everybody can do it where they like, the danger for each individual is limited.

greetings

Gromar
Gromar

Postby AsPalacesBurn » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:29 pm

Gromar wrote:The most sexy paving will win.

Great, big, paved boobies!
AsPalacesBurn

Postby KruskDaMangled » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:24 pm

I pity people who don't live near mountains when it comes to this, because an inexhaustible supply of stone is Nice for this kind of thing.
KruskDaMangled

Postby Darwoth » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:57 pm

KruskDaMangled wrote:I pity people who don't live near mountains when it comes to this, because an inexhaustible supply of stone is Nice for this kind of thing.

i pity people that chose a mountain to live next to for a stone supply since any of the tens of thousands of stone pits scattered across the game would keep them digging until this time next year.
Darwoth

Postby DarkNacht » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:20 am

KruskDaMangled wrote:I pity people who don't live near mountains when it comes to this, because an inexhaustible supply of stone is Nice for this kind of thing.

You can mine effectively infinite stone from any mine.
DarkNacht

Postby neored9 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:26 am

Dumbest post of the thread award here. And there was some competition so don't feel like it was handed to you.
neored9

Postby Michael » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:11 am

neored9 wrote:

Dumbest post of the thread award here. And there was some competition so don't feel like it was handed to you.

Yeah, people who play differently then me are stupid! How dare you find satisfaction from this game by living near a mountain, You Tard!!! HAHAH I hope you feel REALLY bad for sharing your thoughts on a forum.

Yeah Guys, We are so Intelligent for not settling near a Mountain. Our time investment in Salem has paid off so much more then this guys has. ***** Yeah!
Michael

Postby neored9 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:40 am

Michael wrote:
neored9 wrote:

Yeah, people who play differently then me are stupid! How dare you find satisfaction from this game by living near a mountain, You Tard!!! HAHAH I hope you feel REALLY bad for sharing your thoughts on a forum.

Yeah Guys, We are so Intelligent for not settling near a Mountain. Our time investment in Salem has paid off so much more then this guys has. ***** Yeah!

Oooh second place sounds a little salty.
neored9

Postby Michael » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:22 pm

neored9 wrote:Oooh second place sounds a little salty.

What?! Some people on the internet don't like what I'm writing? Oh No!
This is the worst day ever!
I wish I had the skill to get high biles like you do! Q.Q
Then I would gain the respect and admiration of a bunch of people who have nothing better to do then play a terribly slow paced game.
Michael

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses