Claymore Give Away Event!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Claymore Give Away Event!

Postby kingwint92 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:44 am

So I have come to the conclusion that I would like to hold an event to give away the Claymore that I have. Leave ideas here and we can come up with something fun for the event, and the winner will receive the Claymore.
kingwint92

Re: Claymore Give Away Event!

Postby Thor » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:35 am

kingwint92 wrote:So I have come to the conclusion that I would like to hold an event to give away the Claymore that I have. Leave ideas here and we can come up with something fun for the event, and the winner will receive the Claymore.

I was thinking about doing some treasure hunting event myself at some point. Would be kind of cool if you'd leave it in a stump 10-30 minutes from Boston and give clues on it's whereabouts.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby AsPalacesBurn » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:02 am

Do you still have the staff?
AsPalacesBurn

Postby thais » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:02 am

Thor wrote:
kingwint92 wrote:So I have come to the conclusion that I would like to hold an event to give away the Claymore that I have. Leave ideas here and we can come up with something fun for the event, and the winner will receive the Claymore.

I was thinking about doing some treasure hunting event myself at some point. Would be kind of cool if you'd leave it in a stump 10-30 minutes from Boston and give clues on it's whereabouts.

AWESOME IDEA!
thais

Postby DarkNacht » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:58 am

Thor wrote:

That would be great everyone would be killing each other while trying to find it.
DarkNacht

Postby Thor » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:09 am

DarkNacht wrote:That would be great everyone would be killing each other while trying to find it.

Shhhh! ¦]
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby mentalyll » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:28 am

Thor wrote:
DarkNacht wrote:That would be great everyone would be killing each other while trying to find it.

Shhhh! ¦]

Or maybe the players have to be new characters 5 biles, and the treasure is in deep dangerous darkness...

Or, you have 2 teams of fresh 5 bile characters. First team to down a bear wins. Ofcourse the characters would need SOME combat skill...

Just throwing ideas around.
I also realise that these ideas would result in multiple winners...
mentalyll

Postby Michael » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:33 am

Enter the event tomorrow with it equipped. Someone will loot it off you when you KO.

At least you get the prestige of looking like a Bad Ass.
Michael

Postby DarkNacht » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:46 am

Michael wrote:Enter the event tomorrow with it equipped. Someone will loot it off you when you KO.

At least you get the prestige of looking like a Bad Ass.

If he gets some old **** top tier clothing people will probably even assume that he is a god.
DarkNacht

Postby Orlpar » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:38 am

mentalyll wrote:
Or maybe the players have to be new characters 5 biles, and the treasure is in deep dangerous darkness...

Or, you have 2 teams of fresh 5 bile characters. First team to down a bear wins. Ofcourse the characters would need SOME combat skill...

Just throwing ideas around.
I also realise that these ideas would result in multiple winners...

"have to be" is not gonna work
Orlpar

Next

Return to House of Burgesses