Restart

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Restart

Postby Rifmaster » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:23 pm

mclann wrote:Don't tell Big players are good cause of skills , just say they are good thanks to a certain Game Update without any skills reset but prerequises changes ( I think you all pointed that learned skills was learned after the patch, but now some skills are just x10 inspiration higher to unlock....digging a little more the difference between older and younger players... before you need 1 month, now you need a year ).

I think you should keep some words for you dudes, as others who are saying Stoxo is a tard, cause here what I'm seeing is a troll and you all followed the way he would you to follow, so the big winner is ?

You all have been trolled, congratulations to Stoxo...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rifmaster

Postby Feone » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:30 pm

mclann wrote:Don't tell Big players are good cause of skills , just say they are good thanks to a certain Game Update without any skills reset but prerequises changes ( I think you all pointed that learned skills was learned after the patch, but now some skills are just x10 inspiration higher to unlock....digging a little more the difference between older and younger players... before you need 1 month, now you need a year ).

With all the new "Nice things" it's now much easier to get characters started than before.
If anything, the old players had to work more, not less.
Feone

Postby Dallane » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Feone wrote:

With all the new "Nice things" it's now much easier to get characters started than before.
If anything, the old players had to work more, not less.

This. Starting is crazy easy
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Many of the newbie skills actually went down in cost, some significantly, in an effort to make starting easier. Yes, some of the mid level skills went up in price a little bit, but that shouldn't make a big difference. You might need to get 40 H&G instead of 30 to get a certain skill, but if you want to get Viscera and Bits, you still need 142 and for Fine Leathercraft you need 175. Since those are new skills, everyone is in the same boat when it comes to learning them, new player or old.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby DarkNacht » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:00 pm

With the new modifications to the skill system and the tweaks to some of the inspirationals its far easier to level up prof now then it was before. This just goes to show that no matter how easy you make it for new players some will still complain that they did not get a free ride.
DarkNacht

Postby Trenial » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:15 pm

DarkNacht wrote:With the new modifications to the skill system and the tweaks to some of the inspirationals its far easier to level up prof now then it was before. This just goes to show that no matter how easy you make it for new players some will still complain that they did not get a free ride.

Heh, you start pushing 100 in a skill like H&G its not easy, especially when you don't want to double tap to push. I would say Frontier & Wilderness is an easy grind, everything you need is almost always in mass, and can be foraged quickly. H&G requires more planning and crafted items, and a decent amount of the foraged stuff isn't en mass on the radar.
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Trenial wrote:Heh, you start pushing 100 in a skill like H&G its not easy, especially when you don't want to double tap to push. I would say Frontier & Wilderness is an easy grind, everything you need is almost always in mass, and can be foraged quickly. H&G requires more planning and crafted items, and a decent amount of the foraged stuff isn't en mass on the radar.

We do hope to one day have a bit more time to 'balance' inspirationals so all profession grinds are bit more equal. Although I am doubtful such a task is going to make it in for the September patch.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Thor » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:49 pm

Hey, new players, things were actually worse before! You have no right to complain, now shut up.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby DarkNacht » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:40 pm

Trenial wrote:
DarkNacht wrote:With the new modifications to the skill system and the tweaks to some of the inspirationals its far easier to level up prof now then it was before. This just goes to show that no matter how easy you make it for new players some will still complain that they did not get a free ride.

Heh, you start pushing 100 in a skill like H&G its not easy, especially when you don't want to double tap to push. I would say Frontier & Wilderness is an easy grind, everything you need is almost always in mass, and can be foraged quickly. H&G requires more planning and crafted items, and a decent amount of the foraged stuff isn't en mass on the radar.

H&G takes a little more forethought and purity goods but Marchhares stuffed with purity bark and purity Ghost rider masks make it a cake walk.
DarkNacht

Postby lachlaan » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:47 pm

DarkNacht wrote:H&G takes a little more forethought and purity goods but Marchhares stuffed with purity bark and purity Ghost rider masks make it a cake walk.

H&G probably got such a huge bump in variety of inspirationals you can use. But only to add another nice one to the mix, argo beaks all the way! And if you're in a sticky enough situation already, hooves are pretty nice too.

Edit : I highly suggest using the inspirational table on the neutral wiki, the new efficiency guide is great for sorting out priorities when studying :)
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses