Salem Criminals

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Salem Criminals

Postby Icon » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:01 pm

That pony stole my snake skulls, I want vengance
Icon

Postby Zibens » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:06 pm

I just adore these people who thinks that Darwoth is justice. Are you just blind or you wanting to be his favorite? When i started this game, like 10 biles i had, and no crimes (because i had no skills) I got scammed, i reported this in the forums. Because i was so stupid, that i actually believed in the fake forums acc - tradewind, made by darwoth. And all people reported that it was Darwoth.

If that's justice then you are just cowards, nothing else. So i'd say Nr.1 Criminal is Darwoth, he has honor to scam from newbies ;)
Zibens

Postby Rifmaster » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:11 pm

dinoxx7xx wrote:This Topic is about Salem Criminals that are Wanted or Killed So u can Comment Names or Post Picture of Criminals that u are Hunting For or The Killed Ones. ;)
We must not let Salem Criminals Stole from us or Kill us. :)
Small Advice: When u buy something from Man wich u dont know Keep that Thing on Alt for 5 Days then give it to Main so Someone Dont Track u and Kill u. :D

HUNT THE CRIMINALS!!! :x

I love this kid

Oh btw this is him [image redacted]

I was sure I'd said this enough times by now: Don't post images with swear words, or filter the words out. You account is banned for a day.

~TotalyMeow
Rifmaster

Postby Thor » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:34 pm

Oh lawd Zibens you reek of butthurt for something that for me seems happened aeons ago. And forgive me for actually having some respect for someone who solely dominated one server pre wipe, even though in this thread that really was not the case.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Icon » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:08 pm

On the brite side he's probably not that interested in you anymore, he can grow his own colewort.

Now then, back to the stuff that's not a total derail...
Icon

Postby vienradzis » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Zibens wrote:I just adore these people who thinks that Darwoth is justice. Are you just blind or you wanting to be his favorite? When i started this game, like 10 biles i had, and no crimes (because i had no skills) I got scammed, i reported this in the forums. Because i was so stupid, that i actually believed in the fake forums acc - tradewind, made by darwoth. And all people reported that it was Darwoth.

If that's justice then you are just cowards, nothing else. So i'd say Nr.1 Criminal is Darwoth, he has honor to scam from newbies ;)

poor chield :(
vienradzis

Postby Darwoth » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:04 am

lol i had completely forgot about my prior "business dealings" with ol zibens until now :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses