Seriously going to quit

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Seriously going to quit

Postby Frakked » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:48 am

neored9 wrote:
neored9 wrote:cya nerd

inb4 he keeps posting.

I actually logged into the game today for the first time since I posted I was leaving... I couldn't help wondering if someone or a faction had raided me yet. I still had some influence left in my towns... (paid to full now).

Instead I got lots of folks asking me to stick it out... no matter what.

I was partially gratified that I didn't find a single dead golden goose in any of the 7 turkey coops I had been maintaining. Wow- that really was a waste of time and effort.

IDK

I miss the game; but I've gotten SO much accomplished in RL since I quit playing religiously. Incredible is an easy word here. Salem sucked up more of my time and effort than even I realized.

I might still log some time; but it won't be serious. It's hard to give up something that's been such a central part of my daily life. There are other games... but they are all 1+1=2... no brainer games.

There will always be those. Toss up atm... part of me wants to play and seemingly there are folks who want me to play (whether it's because they want my scalp, base, or friendship is in question)...still.
Frakked

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:52 am

Welcome back.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby neored9 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:01 am

Frakked wrote:
neored9 wrote:
neored9 wrote:cya nerd

inb4 he keeps posting.

I actually logged into the game today for the first time since I posted I was leaving... I couldn't help wondering if someone or a faction had raided me yet. I still had some influence left in my towns... (paid to full now).

Instead I got lots of folks asking me to stick it out... no matter what.

I was partially gratified that I didn't find a single dead golden goose in any of the 7 turkey coops I had been maintaining. Wow- that really was a waste of time and effort.

IDK

I miss the game; but I've gotten SO much accomplished in RL since I quit playing religiously. Incredible is an easy word here. Salem sucked up more of my time and effort than even I realized.

I might still log some time; but it won't be serious. It's hard to give up something that's been such a central part of my daily life. There are other games... but they are all 1+1=2... no brainer games.

There will always be those. Toss up atm... part of me wants to play and seemingly there are folks who want me to play (whether it's because they want my scalp, base, or friendship is in question)...still.

I didn't ask for you life story, you stalker.
neored9

Postby Judaism » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:03 am

Frakked wrote:religiously

I know, you must have joined Judaism :roll:
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Frakked » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:04 am

JohnCarver wrote:Welcome back.

Don't toss oil on the fire- I"m not back as I was. This time away from Salem has definitely shown there's more to life than gaming.
Frakked

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:06 am

Frakked wrote:Don't toss oil on the fire- I"m not back as I was. This time away from Salem has definitely shown there's more to life than gaming.

Good to see you around more.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby DarkNacht » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:11 am

Frakked wrote:

Don't toss oil on the fire- I"m not back as I was. This time away from Salem has definitely shown there's more to life than gaming.

You did not realize that before you started playing?
DarkNacht

Postby Binks » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:33 am

welcome back frakked
Binks

Postby Dallane » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:51 pm

Please go back to quiting.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Frakked » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:26 am

DarkNacht wrote:
Frakked wrote:

You did not realize that before you started playing?

I turned my back on LIFE for the most part... being disappointed and depressed. I got a second chance to see that the Real World was worth exploring... I'm not going to squander it...when I'm sober :)

Tied to the house... I'll still be Brew... maybe I should change my name to Imbibing Brew?
Frakked

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses