Seriously going to quit

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Seriously going to quit

Postby Darwoth » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:33 am

maybe now folks will realize the claegue is real.
Darwoth

Postby alagar » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:58 am

Inotdead wrote:
alagar wrote:You even read the journal? Do you even know what the devs are doing? They are making professions, the 15k+ skills are a way to prevent a single guy master in everything and be forced to join a group, not only it, but they are making the things slowly like the metal things to have sure people will start sharing the jobs, and they are making groups easy to be formed with the new systems, it's really obvious.

Soon they will launch a random party former.

The only thing, that is "really obvious" here is the fact, that you are an idiot, since your intelligence capacity was obviously not enough to notice the parallels drawn by me in my last post.
But I'll try to repeat myself in a way, that even you should be able to understand:
It took longer for a lone guy to get the whole industry running before the patch.
And it now takes longer for a lone guy to get all the 100+ skills after the patch.

Wtf? I'm talking about the future and John Chief mentality and you still ***** about this current patch.

Seriously, do you even ***** see the salem journal? Or even know that exist an salem journal?
REMOVE STALLS!
alagar

Postby er-queent8r » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:06 am

What is wrong with you people? You ***** because there were no patches. Now you ***** because you don't like the new patches. What the hell do you want? Oh yeah an easy farmville game.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Thor » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:08 am

er-queent8r wrote:What is wrong with you people? You ***** because there were no patches. Now you ***** because you don't like the new patches. What the hell do you want? Oh yeah an easy farmville game.

Exactly what I was going to say. First ***** for no content, and then ***** for too much content.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Frakked » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:56 am

Content isn't the problem for me.

I work avg 50 hours/week. I was playing 20-30 hours a week... as solo... exploring, farming cotton, biles, etc. I had one helper who logged in sporadically. The 4 others who quit long ago have repeatedly refused to log back in... even after all the new perks and patches.

I can't trust new folks... just nature of the game...

Between the excessive lag/rubber-banding (5-8 seconds on avg) I'm getting with the server in Sweden... and now with the beefed up deer/bear... I can't even hunt reliably... much less PVP.

I have a gaming rig... any game server in the continental US runs at 120 fps or better at high or ultra high graphics; just not Salem.

Content is great... upgrades and improvements are great.

I wish the Salem community best of luck or success... but it's a dead end for me personally.

That's all.

Continue to suffer under Salem's limitations... or enjoy what gaming I can find in the US... which is a lot... is it really that hard to understand?
Frakked

Postby DarkNacht » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:40 am

Frakked wrote:Between the excessive lag/rubber-banding (5-8 seconds on avg) I'm getting with the server in Sweden... and now with the beefed up deer/bear... I can't even hunt reliably... much less PVP.

I have a gaming rig... any game server in the continental US runs at 120 fps or better at high or ultra high graphics; just not Salem.

While there is some occasional lag/desynch I have only had it that bad when the server is crashing and I like on the west coast of the US so it must be a problem on your end. Also Deer as absurdly easy to fight you just need to learn how.
Your FPS has nothing to do with network lag or desynch.
DarkNacht

Postby Trenial » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:00 am

120 frames. RIP Frakked's rep.

Bro, do me a tracert please and post it here code like. JohnChief's server is fine.
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby Inotdead » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:02 am

alagar wrote:Wtf? I'm talking about the future and John Chief mentality and you still ***** about this current patch.

You were talking about how 100+ skills were somehow preventing a single player from progressing, which is such a nonsensical *****, that with the addition of this post of yours, I am beginning to think, that you are beyond salvation.
Here is the exact quote for convenience' sake:
alagar wrote: They are making professions, the 15k+ skills are a way to prevent a single guy master in everything and be forced to join a group

Moving on
alagar wrote:Seriously, do you even ***** see the salem journal? Or even know that exist an salem journal?

The Salem journal entries about professions have been around for a while now, yet they mention absolutely nothing about being forced into a group. You are an idiot for drawing that conclusion based solely on the fact, that you will be able to specialize in one industry or another (which people were doing since the beginning anyway)

Are you like Frakked 2.0 or something? Eager to take his place when he finally leaves?

Frakked wrote:and now with the beefed up deer/bear... I can't even hunt reliably...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby Frakked » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:25 am

DarkNacht wrote:
Frakked wrote:Between the excessive lag/rubber-banding (5-8 seconds on avg) I'm getting with the server in Sweden... and now with the beefed up deer/bear... I can't even hunt reliably... much less PVP.

While there is some occasional lag/desynch I have only had it that bad when the server is crashing and I like on the west coast of the US so it must be a problem on your end. Also Deer as absurdly easy to fight you just need to learn how.
Your FPS has nothing to do with network lag or desynch.

I live on the East Coast. I use Comcast Blast, who I pay $100/month for Internet service. I use http://www.speedtest.net to test up/download speeds

EX:

Atlanta (home) to Seatle

51.1Mbps Download
11.1Mbps Upload
81ms Ping

Atlanta to Boston

57.9Mbps Download
11.8Mbps Upload
33ms Ping

Atlanta to Stokholm

36.7Mbps Download
10.9Mbps Upload
136ms Ping

Sounds good right? Now only if it was consistent. Overseas it drops out regularly... to crap or nothing. When it's good... I have no issues... but it craps out far too often.

Maybe I'm just unlucky... I could believe that
Frakked

Postby neored9 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:36 am

neored9 wrote:cya nerd

inb4 he keeps posting.
neored9

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses