How to Reach Helm's Deep

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: How to Reach Helm's Deep

Postby Frakked » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:24 am

ukraChild wrote:
Frakked wrote:you are all hip on the 6-1200 scalp points... but anything over 3K... you run like hell and pretend you don't care...

What are you bottom feeders?

Implies / pretends to be over 3k.

Poser.

Accuses others when he is the one who even doest care for 6-1200.

What OP is getting at is - he's a bottom feeder.

Truth- I'm not into PVP... but what I do see/hear... is that is it very easy to hit 2K by killing 5 alt toons just outside Boston. Killing new players appearst o be very profitable?!

Anyone who brags about getting there on the blood of 5 humor toons... is a crock of **** and deserves death themselves... perhaps even to be camped... and killed many, many times over.

It's one thing to make points off those who engage and fail...quite another to make points off those who never had a chance to begin with...

And worse- who can't do better than newbs... how pathetic are you?
Frakked

Postby Frakked » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:17 am

I see a lot of folks crapping on me... and nothing about the maps I left available.

It's a lot like my towns... I disappear for 2 weeks, but nobody bothers... they have to get off their ass for anything serious.

Returning folks worried about Tribe, but the truth is their fangs have been pulled. All the raiders have been... they can't hit you within a days hike of Boston- you aren't worth the bother...

After reading a dozen threads... pretty obvious... all the wannabe dominants are lazy as **** and prefer to be spoon fed.

I offered up clear maps to Embie who has betrayed Tribe once already... and you choose to look the other way...

However- your stance only makes me feel more secure... while could reach her in 1-2 days... but it'd take you 3-4 days to reach me (if you knew where to go)... how much more emboldened should I be by your lack of action?

Cheers!

PS_ and whether Tribe takes a reckoning or not... matters little... I still have an alt on site. (I expected you to destroy the claim and ran far away... I know I was not the only one.)
Frakked

Postby Mereni » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:15 am

Frakked wrote:I see a lot of folks crapping on me... and nothing about the maps I left available.

Of course they're 'crapping' on you. Did you think being an ******* and publicly revealing someone's location was going to get you a parade? It never has for anyone else who's done that on this forum. It's generally considered to be very rude and forever labels you as a probably traitor to anyone who might associate with you.

As for why no one cares, you've reached two audiences with your map: Those who are peaceful farmers and hate what you did, and those who are raiders and already know where the town is.
Mereni

Postby alprice » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:16 am

Retard alert
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Dallane » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:35 am

alprice wrote:Retard alert

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses