this weeks apple shipment

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: this weeks apple shipment

Postby Judaism » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Binks wrote:He ran away from Plymouth just to die on Roanoke because he thought it was going to be easier.

It was actually, untill chief came and help you sucker :lol:
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Binks » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:52 pm

Judaism wrote:
Binks wrote:He ran away from Plymouth just to die on Roanoke because he thought it was going to be easier.

It was actually, untill chief came and help you sucker :lol:

Oh you mean because I let chief be included in screen shots with a character with less than 100 biles? The only reason that happened was because you ran from him on Plymouth so we thought it would be even funnier that he was there for the screen shots. Nine times out of ten it was me playing both characters you dumb ass. :lol:

Refer to my signature that's a quote from chief to you.
Binks

Postby Judaism » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Binks wrote:Refer to my signature that's a quote from chief to you.

In the end ''Chief's'' char had around 400 biles and our ''zerg'' team included a massive amount of (3) people. Against you, Alloin, Chief and Paul at the very least. So in fact you guys outnumbered us.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Binks » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:02 pm

Judaism wrote:
Binks wrote:Refer to my signature that's a quote from chief to you.

In the end ''Chief's'' char had around 400 biles and our ''zerg'' team included a massive amount of (3) people. Against you, Alloin, Chief and Paul at the very least. So in fact you guys outnumbered us.

Well there was actually just me vs You, Bigwilly, Lalliath, Belgear, Sittingbull, Realak, Biddas, Greed, and I'm sure there were more idiots that I just can't think of. Alloin did not play. Chief and Paul played on Plymouth.
Binks

Postby Judaism » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Binks wrote:Well there was actually just me vs You, Bigwilly, Lalliath, Belgear, Sittingbull, Realak, Biddas, Greed, and I'm sure there were more idiots

No, not really. Lets shake hands that we both were wrong and that you suck.

Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Propulsion wrote:
Bottom line is JC know it a bug. He is insulting the intelligence of the player base by acting like its not.

If I cant lift a chair with my partner sitting in it while he is online its a bug.

oh. and to further elaborate on your rambling it did indeed used to be so that you could lift items with players online/in them. the reason that was nerfed is located here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrJdtMUYjZI

i would not be surprised to see a return to being able to pick up players when that and other REAL bugs (you know, one that does not require a long chain of bad decisions on the player) are addressed.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:05 pm

i would bet rl money that binks could 100% **** on judaism while playing with his feet.
Darwoth

Postby Binks » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:07 pm

Judaism wrote:No, not really. Lets shake hands that we both were wrong and that you suck.

Nope, you got **** on pretty hard :lol:

Maybe you should stop trying to argue with me about this. I grow tired of making you look stupid.
Binks

Postby Judaism » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Binks wrote:
Maybe you should stop trying to argue with me about this. I grow tired of making you look stupid.

Whats the fun of that ?
Judaism
Customer

Postby Judaism » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:13 pm

Nuff said :roll:
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses