Juicy Apples !

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Juicy Apples !

Postby Judaism » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:21 pm

Realak wrote:Darwoth I thought you were a veteran at this ****, the more paragraphs you post, the madder you look, now wss is just "trash" gear..roflmao ¦]

(Again this was before we killed his alt)

Here you go with my part of the loot:
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:26 pm

ok well that was not the **** i brought, and even if it were you seem to be completely missing the entire concept of "going to be trash with the incoming patch" hence the reason the developers have posted in numerous threads telling people to hold off of on artifices.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:29 pm

Darwoth wrote:ok well that was not the **** i brought, and even if it were you seem to be completely missing the entire concept of "going to be trash with the incoming patch" hence the reason the developers have posted in numerous threads telling people to hold off of on artifices.

Does not change the fact that its quite a throphy !
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Morlock » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:32 pm

perfect gear is obviously trash ¦]
ImageFarming Eloi since '99.
Morlock

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:34 pm

Judaism wrote:
Darwoth wrote:ok well that was not the **** i brought, and even if it were you seem to be completely missing the entire concept of "going to be trash with the incoming patch" hence the reason the developers have posted in numerous threads telling people to hold off of on artifices.

Does not change the fact that its quite a throphy !

yes, unequipping your own crap gear to take pictures of instead of the 2 even ***** pieces i brought for bait makes a good trophy.

i feel like i am playing some themepark game again where throngs of ritalin fueled teenyboppers yell "nuh uh!" while making up **** to try and gain prestige off of those who dont suck.
Darwoth

Postby dafels » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:38 pm

you seem mad
this game sucks
dafels

Postby Tamasin » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:54 pm

so mad ^_^
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Hose » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:56 pm

so mad bud
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Freedom » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:09 pm

If you can call this win you are wrong rebels. count much more rebels defeated.This is just an alt and this alt can be created in 3 days with potions.
at last post rebels lost 2 fighters with much more score and humors.i think you must be much more mad. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You must watch by true
Freedom

Postby Judaism » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:11 pm

Freedom wrote:If you can call this win you are wrong rebels. count much more rebels defeated.This is just an alt and this alt can be created in 3 days with potions.
at last post rebels lost 2 fighters with much more score and humors.i think you must be much more mad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those were just alts also, can be rebuilded in 3 days with potions, just like that one.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses