apples

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: apples

Postby Binks » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Trenial wrote:Read entire thread first, then proceed to ask questions.

I think if there is a picture involved in the post he just looks at that and makes up his own story.
Binks

Postby Cawalox » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:05 pm

RIP Embie :roll:
Cawalox

Postby TruthTeller » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:22 pm

Make my wish come true, and please make it so that Judas was the one that betrayed them :| .
TruthTeller

Postby Judaism » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:39 pm

TruthTeller wrote:Make my wish come true, and please make it so that Judas was the one that betrayed them :| .

Aint gonna happen.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Inotdead » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:30 pm

This thread has kills, supposed betrayal and/or bug abuse, Darwoth saying: "remember, we could have been friends" - and yet it's barely 4 pages long. :?
A miracle.
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby vienradzis » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:34 pm

Inotdead wrote:This thread has kills, supposed betrayal and/or bug abuse, Darwoth saying: "remember, we could have been friends" - and yet it's barely 4 pages long. :?
A miracle.

Nothing to comment here. Darwoth is great as ussualy. Judaisms is bad as ussualy.
vienradzis

Postby Judaism » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:40 pm

vienradzis wrote:Judaisms is bad as ussualy.

This thread has not so much to do with me, except the fact that Darwoth claims that I played a role in this.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby vienradzis » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:42 pm

Judaism wrote:
vienradzis wrote:Judaisms is bad as ussualy.

This thread has not so much to do with me, except the fact that Darwoth claims that I played a role in this.

And you claim you have no role there. And we all here know who is right.
vienradzis

Postby Judaism » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:45 pm

vienradzis wrote:
And you claim you have no role there. And we all here know who is right.

Indeed, we all know who is right. Gotta suck to fake evidence, whenever you do it don't make mistakes :lol:
Judaism
Customer

Postby ukraChild » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:07 am

vienradzis wrote:Nothing to comment here. Darwoth is great as ussualy. Judaisms is bad as ussualy.

Horrendous english as usual. If there's nothing to comment spare us.

Must suck to blindly back whatever lies and bold nonsense your peers come up with when you know everyone easily sees trough that.

On top of that you choose to argue 'nah uh you did so'. Go back to killing 5/5/5/5 noobs, you're not as bad at that champ.

#sucks2suck
ukraChild

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses