What is happening?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

What is happening?

Postby Shiroberus » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:46 am

Could someone update me? Am I right when I say the New World is going "Catching Fire" on the tribe's ass? And Embie is the Mockingjay?
What can you expect
From filthy little heathens?
Their skins are hellish red
They're only good when dead
Shiroberus

Re: What is happening?

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:48 am

Tribe is being bad as always, abusing bugs to get a kill. When they get KO'ed to braziers (LOL) they call devs cuz 7bad4raiding. You could say that Tribe is the definition of autism but you will probably get banned on forums cuz u need to be nice to everyone (kids can't handle words like poop).
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Dallane » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:58 pm

Atamzsiktrop wrote:Tribe is being bad as always, abusing bugs to get a kill. When they get KO'ed to braziers (LOL) they call devs cuz 7bad4raiding. You could say that Tribe is the definition of autism but you will probably get banned on forums cuz u need to be nice to everyone (kids can't handle words like poop).

Seems another person who doesn't know how braziers and village work. Get some skills and learn to play the game instead of blaming **** on bugs that you would use if you had the chance and stop saying friendship magic when it doesn't exist.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:18 pm

Dallane wrote:
Atamzsiktrop wrote:Tribe is being bad as always, abusing bugs to get a kill. When they get KO'ed to braziers (LOL) they call devs cuz 7bad4raiding. You could say that Tribe is the definition of autism but you will probably get banned on forums cuz u need to be nice to everyone (kids can't handle words like poop).

Seems another person who doesn't know how braziers and village work. Get some skills and learn to play the game instead of blaming **** on bugs that you would use if you had the chance and stop saying friendship magic when it doesn't exist.

Don't tell me what 2 do.
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Orcling » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:30 pm

Atamzsiktrop wrote:
Dallane wrote:

Don't tell me what 2 do.

I tell you to stop being a retard, wut u gunna do.
Orcling

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:04 pm

Umm excuse me sir? You can't just call me a retard for saying my own opinion.
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Cheena » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:06 pm

Actually he can.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Dallane » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:11 pm

Atamzsiktrop wrote:Umm excuse me sir? You can't just call me a retard for saying my own opinion.

Maybe if you were not such a ***** retard he wouldn't be able to.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Y'all need to get excited about ur life cuz ur mistaking sum facts.

I am the only 1 who see da truth about Tribe?? I am the only 1??
They are **** they are **** i want to pick Pretty Pink Flowers.

You seem to be new here. Propaganda and trolling is quite allowed, but try to be a little more classy about it; drop the racial slurs.

~TotalyMeow
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Icon » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Downs syndrome is the new black apparently
Icon

Next

Return to House of Burgesses