Exactly what the ***** is happening at Cloudberry Citadel ?!?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Exactly what the ***** is happening at Cloudberry Citadel

Postby Hose » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:02 pm

I won the fight at cloudberry citadel, and actually im working on a bugged brazier that does 600 dmg per tick
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Re: Exactly what the ***** is happening at Cloudberry Citade

Postby neored9 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:53 pm

Tomki wrote:
Ikpeip wrote:
Ikpeip wrote:Good afternoon,

http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10094

Faithfully,

-PmP

You forgot to mention this decisive victory of impregnable fortress in lumberwoods:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10094

Never ever underestimate the power of stick fence ;)

Are you stupid?
neored9

Postby Ikpeip » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:05 am

Good evening,

Judaism wrote:Cloudberry is still standing, tribe did not destroyed more than a single layer of wall after three days of sieging.

Where are all the injuns, you won't find them here thats for sure :lol:

Takes an especially courageous man to take pictures after we've taken down the waste claim and moved on to other endeavors.

Here's a screenshot of that same area from my point of view, after I disrupted their wall repair and the four rebels scurried back inside.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby AmmaBoss » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:14 am

Ikpeip wrote:There was also the rebel hiding in Celestis whom we rooted out and executed.

We could also discuss the evacuation of the Island as soon as the Waste Claim was established, but it would be redundant. Rebel tactics are to run, hide, and talk loudly on the forums.

Faithfully,

-PmP

The island is not own by the rebels also please stop confusing the rebellion with us because they are a totally different groups.
AmmaBoss

Postby Tamasin » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:44 am

AmmaBoss wrote:
Ikpeip wrote:There was also the rebel hiding in Celestis whom we rooted out and executed.

We could also discuss the evacuation of the Island as soon as the Waste Claim was established, but it would be redundant. Rebel tactics are to run, hide, and talk loudly on the forums.

Faithfully,

-PmP

The island is not own by the rebels also please stop confusing the rebellion with us because they are a totally different groups.

yeah this.

and why would we leave scented character's leantos under a waste if we can easily move them? lol. Pretty dissappointing when wastes go up and are just taken down without anyone attacking the place tho :cry:
Tamasin
Customer

Re: Exactly what the ***** is happening at Cloudberry Citadel

Postby Hose » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:50 am

"Run Rebels run, im waiting to use the canoe bug"
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Ikpeip » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:42 am

Good evening,
Tamasin wrote:...and why would we leave scented character's leantos under a waste if we can easily move them? lol. Pretty dissappointing when wastes go up and are just taken down without anyone attacking the place tho :cry:

...and why would we bother with waste claims to knock over scented characters' lean-tos? Don't you know Old Man Darwoth can walk through walls?

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses