...Merchant King?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: ...Merchant King?

Postby Feone » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Merchants do have a function though, the logistics of moving items from producers to consumers.
Feone

Postby Icon » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:53 pm

In light of permadeath I think the moral decisions I had to make during the course of negotiating business deals with both sides "during" a siege, were kind of mild. And in light of it being an MMORPG, it fills a vital roll for everyone. After I had a good grip on Roa, I started running it like a trade caravan in Sherwood Forrest, I had what you wanted, just know I probably bought it from raiders, who raided it.. It was a full time job though, if I ever get back to actually playing, I'll probably do it again :twisted:
Icon

Postby ElManisero » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:59 pm

MFW I wake up and my post is derailed by Nazi anti-Jewish propaganda...

A man has vanished! Follow The Greenthumb Tales for mystery and merchandise!
ElManisero

Postby Tylan » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:30 pm

ElManisero wrote:MFW I wake up and my post is derailed by Nazi anti-Jewish propaganda...

As though that wasn't your intent the entire time? Tell me, what percentage of revenue with the House of Curios goes toward the funding of skinhead rallies?
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby ElManisero » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Tylan wrote:what percentage of revenue with the House of Curios goes toward the funding of skinhead rallies?

I'm heavily in favor of rounding up skinheads and showing them my burning conviction

A man has vanished! Follow The Greenthumb Tales for mystery and merchandise!
ElManisero

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses