Extreme Hoarders of Salem (Tomki)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Extreme Hoarders of Salem (Tomki)

Postby Ikpeip » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:34 am

Good evening,

The SIA recently discovered that the fiend Tomki was a Rebel affiliate - and had a bit of a hoarding problem. Tonight we set out to remedy both problems.

The Braves began a siege, only to have Johan and his funny hat log on, WAY over on the other side of the lake. After traipsing over and recovering the funny hat (and a bit of Johan's head with it), the Braves returned to find Tomki undoing their siegework. Upon the Braves' return, Tomki fled to Providence, allowing Suffragium to port an alt out and organize a defense. That part wasn't very effective.

A few boundry stones and an eminent domain later, and the cleansing began.

Tomki really did have a problem letting things go, and much of his possessions were deemed fit for immediate return to Mother Earth.

The valuables worth bringing home ended up filling just under 19 sheds, for about 1,200 items in all.

Suffragium ran his fighter out for some reason, then promptly ported away as Dangerous Dan tried to introduce himself.

All in all, a good time was had by all. Except maybe Tomki and Suffragium.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Re: Extreme Hoarders of Salem (Tomki)

Postby Nimmeth » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:50 am

Well done! :D

reminds me of the Keeper of 1,300 Items! :D
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Realak » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:58 am

ITT Tribe killing their own farming alt base :roll:

No pictures of suff or tomski and you guys wallowing around in a split plane scrub base.
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
Realak

Postby neored9 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:14 am

Realak wrote:ITT Tribe killing their own farming alt base :roll:

No pictures of suff or tomski and you guys wallowing around in a split plane scrub base.

Confirmed reakal base.

Edit: Lookin' good, Mikus.
Last edited by neored9 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
neored9

Postby Tamasin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:28 am

I find it amusing you felt the need to send half of the Tribe up against one single guy that's very vaguely related to the Rebellion.

As for this part...
Ikpeip wrote:Suffragium ran his fighter out for some reason, then promptly ported away as Dangerous Dan tried to introduce himself.

I was bored and wanted to ***** around with you guys a little. My original plan was to go there, say "HEY GUISE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THRE- OH LAWD" and then port out. However, Mikus managed to catch my interest through conversation.

Additionally, you and your Tribe claim to be so flawless and free of lies, yet that forum PM from Badger, which he said he would send away instantly, hasn't been sent yet. Mere seconds later after I recieved his in-game PM, Dan shows up and canoes towards me. It was a good plan. However, I am not that easy to catch.

-Lallaith, on the behalf of Suffragium
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Tomki » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:07 am

You got loads of stuff there :)

I paid the penalty for settling in the first two days of server lifetime near noob spawning area. You also used great "Sun Tzu" ambush and deception tactics and almost got me during saturday evening as I just returned from real life happening (and got me drunk there). Now I have no base but a terrible headache..

You should have seen my face when your braves stormed at the gates :). I really thought that flying under the radar would not trigger any real raid on poor looking lot. Alas I was wrong. The problem living as neutral is that all factions attack you eventually. But you solved my hoarding problem ;).

Nice raid indeed and congrats!
Tomki

Postby alloin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:19 am

YGM?
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Merchant_King » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Tomki wrote:You got loads of stuff there :)

I paid the penalty for settling in the first two days of server lifetime near noob spawning area!

You paid the penalty for not having a town bell, and only having stick fences as your main wall.

Next time sell some of that horde to me in exchange for iron and plank fence mats.
Merchant_King

Postby Agamemnon » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:37 pm

so from this thread we can assume now anyone who is not part of the tribe is now going to be considered part of the rebellion?
Agamemnon

Postby Cheena » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Of course. You didn't know that ? That's why Celestis, a neutral town, has been attacked.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Next

Return to House of Burgesses