providence health report: the hierarchy of claegue strains

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Which of the following strains of claegue/mental disorders are more severe?

Kaios
29%
Realak
37%
Frakked
34%

Total votes : 68

Re: providence health report: the hierarchy of claegue strai

Postby Michael » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:49 pm

Feone wrote:
Michael wrote:I feel we as a community are focusing on the Claegue too much since patient zero got banned from the forums. Way to beat the dead (Claeyt) horse.
How about a thread on your Darwart's flare up? ¦]

I'm perfectly content with people keeping their warts to themselves, thanks.

tell that to all the bases Darworth has *****
Michael

Postby Realak » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Yeah I agree, darwart needs to put his name on the list as well, this list is clearly has no tribe members and is biased.
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
Realak

Postby Feone » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:10 pm

Realak wrote:Yeah I agree, darwart needs to put his name on the list as well, this list is clearly has no tribe members and is biased.

None of the names has a "U" in it either. It's racist to people without a "U" in their name.
Feone

Postby Dallane » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:54 pm

Suffragium wrote:Frakked is the very definition of it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Tylan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:54 pm

From the Office of Tribal Affairs

Attn: Surgeon General of Providence

Dear Sir,

It has come to our attention that a recent study provided by your department has shown the varying figures of effects that the more heinous strains of the Claegue have shown thus far in the New World. I believe our Tribal scribes, greatest thinkers of their time, have come up with a formula to assist in your research.

As you can see by our raw notes, numerology itself wasn't quite enough to clearly portray the specific correlation between what our top scientists feel is the most severe of the strains you presented. However, we were nearly there, and so the torch was passed on to our departmental alchemists who came to astonishing conclusions. The resulting alchymical formula was devised, replicating how the Claegue is produced as a reaction in the body. As described to me, it reads as a formula. By applying living air (breath) over volatile, unstable gums, the result is the informative equivalent of highly acidic urine.

While we realize this data could cause attempted replication of the disease, it's my hope that it may also streamline the diagnosis process in the hopes of one day discovering a cure, or at least ease the targeting of subjects that have fallen ill.

As always, our office is at your disposal in this most noble endeavor. Thank you for all your hard work.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby neored9 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:08 pm

Kaios wrote:
alloin wrote:At least you know it from yourself that you're a full retard...

What do you want me to do, get upset because someone thinks I'm a retard? I don't care about Darwoth and I don't care about your opinion and this thread made me laugh.

This was claeyt's opinion on his panning by the forum too.
neored9

Postby Suffragium » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Tylan wrote:From the Office of Tribal Affairs

Attn: Surgeon General of Providence

Dear Sir,

It has come to our attention that a recent study provided by your department has shown the varying figures of effects that the more heinous strains of the Claegue have shown thus far in the New World. I believe our Tribal scribes, greatest thinkers of their time, have come up with a formula to assist in your research.

As you can see by our raw notes, numerology itself wasn't quite enough to clearly portray the specific correlation between what our top scientists feel is the most severe of the strains you presented. However, we were nearly there, and so the torch was passed on to our departmental alchemists who came to astonishing conclusions. The resulting alchymical formula was devised, replicating how the Claegue is produced as a reaction in the body. As described to me, it reads as a formula. By applying living air (breath) over volatile, unstable gums, the result is the informative equivalent of highly acidic urine.

While we realize this data could cause attempted replication of the disease, it's my hope that it may also streamline the diagnosis process in the hopes of one day discovering a cure, or at least ease the targeting of subjects that have fallen ill.

As always, our office is at your disposal in this most noble endeavor. Thank you for all your hard work.

The Rebel Researchers report that Realak merely seems to be a diversion - the real new claegue-source is, according to our extensive search for answers, none other than Frakked. His constant senseless ramblings closely resemble those of patient zero, likewise for his attempts at argumenting.
Last edited by Suffragium on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby Kaios » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:23 pm

It's a close race though.
Kaios

Postby Tylan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:45 pm

Suffragium wrote:The Rebel Researchers report that Realak merely seems to be a diversion - the real new claegue-source is, according to our extensive search for answers, none other than Frakked. His constant senseless ramblings closely resemble those of patient zero, likewise for his attempts at argumenting.

As a man of science, I am inclined toward impartiality when dealing with matters such as these with people of your particular rebellious persuasion. However, to assume Realak is serving as a diversion in discovering the source of the disease is still to assume that he is involved intentionally with the Claegue epidemic. For example, we would not gnash our teeth and curse a new strain of smallpox from wiping out humanity, but we would blame the individual who misled the populace, hindering progress toward a cure.

While I disagree with your assertion, even if it were accurate, there would still be abundant reason to consider Realak a cleague-related threat. This isn't to say that Frakked isn't a concern for mankind as well, and it should be noted that his particular strain is also of great concern to this office.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Realak » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:13 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Please see below for a list of accomplishments Typhoids Tylan has been a part of:

joining Tribe months after Plymouth was dead so essentially there are no accomplishments.

Thank you for taking the time to view a list of Tylans accomplishments in game.

BEEP BOOP BOOP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Realak on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
Realak

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses