providence health report: the hierarchy of claegue strains

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Which of the following strains of claegue/mental disorders are more severe?

Kaios
29%
Realak
37%
Frakked
34%

Total votes : 68

Re: providence health report: the hierarchy of claegue strai

Postby Kaios » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Tylan wrote:As one who stands publicly diagnosed of having the claegue, and most butt-hurt for not possessing the most talked-about strain, your opinion regarding the efficacy of this research is rendered invalid and decidedly irrelevant.

If you had any sort of a brain at all, you'd realize I don't care about any of this. I found it surprising that I was the least mentioned so far in this thread yet had most of the votes. It leads me to believe some alt use was involved, or would those who believe my "infection" reigns most dominant like to step forward?
Kaios

Postby Tylan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Kaios wrote:
If you had any sort of a brain at all, you'd realize I don't care about any of this. I found it surprising that I was the least mentioned so far in this tread yet had most of the votes. It leads me to believe some alt use was involved, or would those who believe my "infection" reigns most dominant like to step forward?

Is that what I'd realize? Thank you; it's interesting to see things from the perspective of a claegue sufferer. Also, do you often have paranoid delusions or is it only recently as of this thread that you think you're important enough for people to go out of their way to inflate the concern regarding your strain? The symptom could be relevant.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Tamasin » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:54 pm

Kaios wrote:
Tamasin wrote:it was a hard choice for me between kios and frakked. kios is the most claeyt-like, but in the end i voted frakked as he seems the most messed up.

Most claeyt-like is different from most messed up?

While being claeyt-like indicates that one is messed up, one can be extremely messed up in ways that are not very similar to claeyt. You are most similar to claeyt of all these people, in my opinion, but frakked seems the most debilitated by his affliction. At least you are still able to type a sentence reminiscent of one typed by a normal person.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Kaios » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Tylan wrote:more boring garbage

Hmmm it would seem to me you have forgotten I did not create this thread nor did I waste any time describing the causes/effects/symptoms of a made up disease.

Tamasin wrote:While being claeyt-like indicates that one is messed up, one can be extremely messed up in ways that are not very similar to claeyt. You are most similar to claeyt of all these people, in my opinion, but frakked seems the most debilitated by his affliction. At least you are still able to type a sentence reminiscent of one typed by a normal person.

lol spend some time defending what I think is right and all of the sudden I'm like Claeyt

#SALEMPLAYERLOGIC
Kaios

Postby Suffragium » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:03 pm

Tylan wrote:
Kaios wrote:
If you had any sort of a brain at all, you'd realize I don't care about any of this. I found it surprising that I was the least mentioned so far in this tread yet had most of the votes. It leads me to believe some alt use was involved, or would those who believe my "infection" reigns most dominant like to step forward?

Is that what I'd realize? Thank you; it's interesting to see things from the perspective of a claegue sufferer. Also, do you often have paranoid delusions or is it only recently as of this thread that you think you're important enough for people to go out of their way to inflate the concern regarding your strain? The symptom could be relevant.

Tylan, you seem to have a fair grasp on this disease. Would you label me with any symptoms, or am I uninfected... for now?
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby Tylan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Kaios wrote: words

Realak may be a toxic carrier of the claegue, but failure to completely read before responding is a primary trait that can't be ignored. I have changed my vote.

Suffragium wrote: Request of diagnosis

The Tribe has invested a great deal of effort in classifying the disease, but I would address inquiries for diagnosis toward Darwoth. It's my understanding that he has a small, secluded spot set up just outside Boston claim. Relatively private, the basic turn-your-head-and-cough affair. Please note that, contrary to popular belief, enjoyment of the prostate exam does not inherently grant claegue status, but you will be forwarded to Dr. Vigilance, A.G. for further handling.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Suffragium » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Tylan wrote:
Kaios wrote: words

Realak may be a toxic carrier of the claegue, but failure to completely read before responding is a primary trait that can't be ignored. I have changed my vote.

Suffragium wrote: Request of diagnosis

The Tribe has invested a great deal of effort in classifying the disease, but I would address inquiries for diagnosis toward Darwoth. It's my understanding that he has a small, secluded spot set up just outside Boston claim. Relatively private, the basic turn-your-head-and-cough affair. Please note that, contrary to popular belief, enjoyment of the prostate exam does not inherently grant claegue status, but you will be forwarded to Dr. Vigilance, A.G. for further handling.

I do have to say your sense of humor is almost making me consider an attempt at VQing.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby Kaios » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Tylan wrote:I have changed my vote.

No, you didn't.
Kaios

Postby Tylan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Suffragium wrote:I do have to say your sense of humor is almost making me consider an attempt at VQing.

In that case, you and any other interested applicant may be pleasantly surprised to know that it only gets better once you step through the rabbit hole. My sense of humor is but a small slice of the vast and bounding homoerotic giggle-fest that is quality time in the MM Teepee of Gay Buttsex.

-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby JerrySpringer » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:51 am

why no trenial aka sitting bull?

better yet why no darwoth aka magnu?!
JerrySpringer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses