providence health report: the hierarchy of claegue strains

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Which of the following strains of claegue/mental disorders are more severe?

Kaios
29%
Realak
37%
Frakked
34%

Total votes : 68

Re: providence health report: the hierarchy of claegue strai

Postby Suffragium » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Tylan wrote:
Suffragium wrote:The Rebel Researchers report that Realak merely seems to be a diversion - the real new claegue-source is, according to our extensive search for answers, none other than Frakked. His constant senseless ramblings closely resemble those of patient zero, likewise for his attempts at argumenting.

As a man of science, I am inclined toward impartiality when dealing with matters such as these with people of your particular rebellious persuasion. However, to assume Realak is serving as a diversion in discovering the source of the disease is still to assume that he is involved intentionally with the Claegue epidemic. For example, we would not gnash our teeth and curse a new strain of smallpox from wiping out humanity, but we would blame the individual who misled the populace, hindering progress toward a cure.

While I disagree with your assertion, even if it were accurate, there would still be abundant reason to consider Realak a cleague-related threat. This isn't to say that Frakked isn't a concern for mankind as well, and it should be noted that his particular strain is also of great concern to this office.

God damn it, that really made me laugh. I give up.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby Tylan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:33 pm

Realak wrote:PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

BEEP BOOP BOOP

So kind of you to have summed it up with so little accuracy. My lack of ingame accomplishments since joining the Tribe began long before Plymouth's death. However, to that list I would include having to endure your company for what little time there was prior to your sudden but inevitable betrayal. That includes your tearful request for death; that you might have no other choice but to quit after drunkenly breaking a few of Khaz's sheds.

I'm sure the Surgeon General would be more than happy to help treat your Claegue. Our offices suggest the young, the elderly, and individuals in the food service industry receive inoculation immediately to avoid undue suffering and potential transmission.
Last edited by Tylan on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Realak » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Tylan wrote:Typhoid Tylan spreading wrong information.
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
Realak

Postby Kaios » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Who even voted for me besides myself and neored? You guys aren't mentioning me at all!!! :(
Kaios

Postby Thor » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:45 pm

There you go!
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Tylan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:55 pm

Kaios wrote:Who even voted for me besides myself and neored? You guys aren't mentioning me at all!!! :(

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby Kaios » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Is that it? I am deeply saddened that Realak and Frakked are considered worse threats than I am!
Kaios

Postby Tamasin » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:23 pm

it was a hard choice for me between kios and frakked. kios is the most claeyt-like, but in the end i voted frakked as he seems the most messed up.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Kaios » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:31 pm

Tamasin wrote:it was a hard choice for me between kios and frakked. kios is the most claeyt-like, but in the end i voted frakked as he seems the most messed up.

Most claeyt-like is different from most messed up? I don't think anyone even knows what exactly they are referring to when they mention "the claegue" and Claeyt isn't actually involved.

I deem this thread and its results NULL AND VOID.
Kaios

Postby Tylan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Kaios wrote:I deem this thread and its results NULL AND VOID.

As one who stands publicly diagnosed as having the claegue, and most butt-hurt for not possessing the most talked-about strain, your opinion regarding the efficacy of this research is rendered invalid and decidedly irrelevant.

-C. Leland
Tylan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses