He Who Walks Through Walls

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: He Who Walks Through Walls

Postby Ikpeip » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:01 am

Good evening,

Realak has had a rough history with his old town of Townsville, having had it destroyed on several occasions. On one of these occasions, he and his allies fumed up and down about bug abuse, unable to understand how the Braves were able to destroy not just the town's land, but Realak's personal claim as well. It was later revealed that, of course, Realak had been dumb enough to accept our invitation into a party. But this post isn't about that occasion.

This post is about the most recent and final betrayal Townsville experienced. Frustrated by their lack of success, Suffragium and someone claiming to be his "best friend, Mathias" approached me with a deal through the sockpuppet account "darwoth" and in-game character with presentation name "wothdar". They would be willing to sell out Realak and his town, if the Tribe would back off the rebels to let them organize and become a "more proper faction." As part of this deal, the rebels would stop faking kills and raids, and generally clean up their behavior. As they've failed to live up to their part of the bargain, I feel absolved of the agreement for discretion.

Shortly before Badger and I were ambushed in mid-June by 5 rebels, we received word attackers might be on the way (which is why we were able to react so quickly to the ambush). Suffragium and his friend did not participate in this ambush, knowing we would be expecting it.

After the ambush turned into a slaughter of rebels, I received the offer to destroy Realak's town:

The capstone of this, and the proof we could not fake, was when we were passed along Realak's reaction, sent to his "allies" over Skype (edited due to forum rules on profanity in images).

A mere two days after that event, of course, was when Darwoth was able to massacre World's End through permissions granted by Suffragium.

The Rebels are rats, and feast on each other when hungry.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby Kaios » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:05 am

So basically you're a baby who didn't get his way and is now throwing a temper tantrum trying to oust someone for some past **** because you're upset. How about you discuss something serious like the deterioration of this forum through the addition of frivolous rule after rule limiting what we can actually discuss further and further? You are fairly close to breaking the new rule yourself by continuing this discussion of in-game events/occurrences/punishments regardless of the content of your post in my opinion.
Kaios

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:29 am

Ikpeip wrote:
This post is about the most recent and final betrayal Townsville experienced. Frustrated by their lack of success, Suffragium and someone claiming to be his "best friend, Mathias" approached me with a deal through the sockpuppet account "darwoth" and in-game character with presentation name "wothdar".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it makes me laugh my **** off that these idiots still trust suffragim/greed

it would actually make perfect sense as well if there really was a "mathias" involved and he was friends with said traitor since the only mathias i recall was a two faced ***** little **** from vanguard that apparently knew of me from when i played warcraft and went by wothdar due to name thieves, i have not been called wothdar in probably 6 or 7 years minimum so that he would attempt to impersonate me using such means he reads far to many archives on my website or it is this guy.

Darwoth

Postby Suffragium » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:19 am

Ikpeip wrote:Good evening,

Realak has had a rough history with his old town of Townsville, having had it destroyed on several occasions. On one of these occasions, he and his allies fumed up and down about bug abuse, unable to understand how the Braves were able to destroy not just the town's land, but Realak's personal claim as well. It was later revealed that, of course, Realak had been dumb enough to accept our invitation into a party. But this post isn't about that occasion.

This post is about the most recent and final betrayal Townsville experienced. Frustrated by their lack of success, Suffragium and someone claiming to be his "best friend, Mathias" approached me with a deal through the sockpuppet account "darwoth" and in-game character with presentation name "wothdar". They would be willing to sell out Realak and his town, if the Tribe would back off the rebels to let them organize and become a "more proper faction." As part of this deal, the rebels would stop faking kills and raids, and generally clean up their behavior. As they've failed to live up to their part of the bargain, I feel absolved of the agreement for discretion.

Shortly before Badger and I were ambushed in mid-June by 5 rebels, we received word attackers might be on the way (which is why we were able to react so quickly to the ambush). Suffragium and his friend did not participate in this ambush, knowing we would be expecting it.

After the ambush turned into a slaughter of rebels, I received the offer to destroy Realak's town:

The capstone of this, and the proof we could not fake, was when we were passed along Realak's reaction, sent to his "allies" over Skype (edited due to forum rules on profanity in images).

A mere two days after that event, of course, was when Darwoth was able to massacre World's End through permissions granted by Suffragium.

The Rebels are rats, and feast on each other when hungry.

Faithfully,

-PmP

God damn it Karlos. You didn't say you would actually do it.

By the way
You don't need to share your sexual lust and desires with me, PmP.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby Orcling » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:37 pm

Deception is bad and you should all feel bad.

Orcling

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses