Turkey VQ Complete

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Turkey VQ Complete

Postby Hiawatha » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:42 am

Wednesday June 4th, 2014:
Cold, damp, dark and alone I cuddled next to my feathered friends. Our bodies pressed against one-another and my majestic feather losing some of its illustrious shine each day. Why am I here? Who knocked me out? And how the heck did a blow from a rapier render me unconscious and not dead? My small brain filled with questions but I arrived at no answers. I'm still tired and weak. Need sleep.

Wednesday June 11th, 2014:
Wood Chippings and 8 cuts from my neighbor named Tyrone. That was breakfast today. The one known as Mr. D opened our hatch for only a moment and away he went. What does he want with us and why does he harvest our poop? I laid an egg today. I shall name her Rebecca and she will be beautiful....

Wednesday June 18th, 2014:
Woke up today. Egg was gone. The last glimmer of hope in this terrible world has been taken from me, and I know who did it. I dare him to let me out. I dare him to set me free. My eyes no longer recognize light and my wattle is a twisted mess, but so help me... I will have my revenge.

Wednesday June 25th, 2014
What now? Where I am? Some kind of backpack?! Where am I being taken now? No answer, but I know they can hear me. Let me free you evil slave-masters. You have sentenced me to a fate worse than death and I shall stand for this no longer! Whats this? Mumbling? Chatting? The female said she will be back, back with what?

Just then I noticed a sliver of light through the lid of the pack that was my prison. GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!..... GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE! I sprung out and immediately locked eyes with a member of the treacherous species who first banished me to my exile! She screamed in both fear and agony but my ferocity knew no limits! PECK PECK! PECK PECK! I assaulted her with such tenacity as she scrambled around the windmill desperately calling for help. All I could remember was my Rebecca, and this girl's pain only relieved me of my own. GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE! I cried with the final peck, flinging her to the ground. WHOOOSH! Hats everywhere. Spread all over the ground. She lay motionless as I began to come out of my trance.

"That'll Do Turkey...." "That'll Do". I noticed Mr. D in the corner. Now slowly gathering her hats.

"You are free now, Run along". he said.

I slowly walked out of the Windmill... What did it all mean?

Monday July 4th, 2014
"HURRY GET IT! IT MIGHT BE FERTILE!" I heard. Just before things went dark......
Hiawatha

Re: Turkey VQ Complete

Postby Orcling » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:48 am

:lol:
Orcling

Postby alloin » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:23 am

That's a nice turkey !!
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby imrielle » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:23 am

That picture :D :D :D
imrielle
Customer

Postby Cheena » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:11 am

Hahaha !
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:26 pm

if we are ever allowed to name our turkeys my best turkey will be named hiawatha!
Darwoth

Postby er-queent8r » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:54 am

Are any of those hats for sale?
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:21 am

none of the stuff from embie is, i am a hoarder and like collecting massive throngs of **** i will probably never use to look at.

Darwoth

Postby er-queent8r » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:16 pm

I was actually talking about the hats in the picture not the ones you looted.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Return to House of Burgesses