Takeshi Has Fallen!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Takeshi Has Fallen!

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:23 pm

hey, anyone ever wonder who the silent bedwetters like claeyt are?

shrapnel is one!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FYI i am compiling a list of names that have ever reported a post for anything and you are all on darwoth claus's waambulance list for an assortment of presents you do not want.
Darwoth

Postby Shrapnel » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:31 pm

Darwoth wrote:hey, anyone ever wonder who the silent bedwetters like claeyt are?

shrapnel is one!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FYI i am compiling a list of names that have ever reported a post for anything and you are all on darwoth claus's waambulance list for an assortment of presents you do not want.

I reported for derail of the thread, Nobody likes derails, The Nsurda ruining xmas coulda been made into its own thread for people to enjoy. :p

And since im being called out i guess ill toss my 2 cents in.

I thought the lasso trick was interesting, at first i thought it was some glitch but before posting and making myself look dumb unlike some people, i decided to wait and see what people thought, Altazar posted his video of the battle at another angle and revealed that it was the lasso, mystery solved and i learned that the higher your skill the longer ranged it can be.
Shrapnel
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:34 pm

nsuidara ruining christmas is a direct result of the events in this thread, grand boss died again to the exact same thing he died to this time last year, the end. what is now the obvious topic of relevant and related importance is why nsuidara felt the need to absolutely destroy the entire holiday season for the salem playerbase.
Darwoth

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:44 pm

Shrapnel wrote:I thought the lasso trick was interesting, at first i thought it was some glitch but before posting and making myself look dumb unlike some people, i decided to wait and see what people thought, Altazar posted his video of the battle at another angle and revealed that it was the lasso, mystery solved and i learned that the higher your skill the longer ranged it can be.

I will betrays secret about lasso, why ?
when i ask in PM @Darwoth about:
Nsuidara wrote:What's so upset, who in your family upset you, because isn't normal you harssing me for nothing.
I'm don't undestand you why you so rage of me :O

he:
Darwoth wrote:i am tired of you always crying for nerf to ***** the game up

when i never cry about nerf or ...

Lasso is OP, because many people don't know how made lasso or how work.. then i will tell everyone

Now Merry Christmas my Gift it's when i alive yet:
1. you need skill http://salemwiki.info/index.php/Wrangling
2. need 2 rope,
same mechanic about http://salemwiki.info/index.php/Reeds
rope + rope (one pick rope and right mouse click.... and new option)
you got 10 lenght lasso, you can cought player/animal less then title...
you can upgrade lenght lasso +10 per rope, // lasso + rope (left mouse click rope, above lasso and right click mouse)
130 lenght its ~10 titles

How work ?
you need only skill shot (work like bat wing but chance of hitting lasso "more")
all obiects mean "houses, feance ..." block shot
when you shot player then this player teleport/come to your character
you leave scent

that's low mechanic need nerf.. because low skill, low cost... can easy teleport 2k biles character and kill :P ... (somebody can't property read... it's JOKE)
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:48 pm

you "explaining" that a lasso is made with the same method that one of the newbiest items in game is made does nothing but further make the point that the overwhelming majority of the playerbase is inept and did not deserve to know how to make one, therefore you have further ruined christmas for everyone that already did.
Darwoth

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:53 pm

Darwoth wrote:you "explaining" that a lasso is made with the same method that one of the newbiest items in game is made does nothing but further make the point that the overwhelming majority of the playerbase is inept and did not deserve to know how to make one, therefore you have further ruined christmas for everyone that already did.

nobody care about "ruined christmas for everyone"
because nobody got "ruined christmas for everyone"
you are dumb if you think anyone care about "salem"
other palyers have normal life, wife, hasbands, girfriend, boyfriend... etc...
normal work...

you no-life... you got rage about nothing (poor brain)
and you cry about what ? ...
you poor person @Darwoth,
if you wanna i can give tip for my town it's...
if you wanna spend silvers for nothing (think about destroy my townbell, or pclaim) where i don't have anything ? don't care i lose this yer few pclaims and few 300-700 biles character

i wait for agument's rage quit this game, why ? because many stupid low mechanic broke this game :)
but more broken this game is people like you Darwoth...

edit. done, i got mad... i not talk anymore here >_> stupid animal Darwoth ... Sayonara
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:56 pm

Nsuidara wrote:nobody care about "ruined christmas for everyone"
because nobody got "ruined christmas for everyone"
you are dumb if you think anyone care about "salem"
other palyers have normal life, wife, hasbands, girfriend, boyfriend... etc...
normal work...

you no-life... you got rage about nothing (poor brain)
and you cry about what ? ...
you poor person @Darwoth,
if you wanna i can give tip for my town it's...
if you wanna spend silvers for nothing (think about destroy my townbell, or pclaim) where i don't have anything ? don't care i lose this yer few pclaims and few 300-700 biles character

i wait for agument's rage quit this game, why ? because many stupid low mechanic broke this game :)
but more broken this game is people like you Darwoth...

edit. done, i got mad... i not talk anymore here >_> stupid animal Darwoth ... Sayonara

i have received 9 messages from people that have explicitly stated their christmas is now ruined because they cancelled time with their family to look for your town so they can get animals. you ruined everyones christmas and the only way you can fix it in time is by killing your character at the executioner and agreeing that lasso's are not overpowered at all but it is just the majority of the players that are underpowered instead.
Darwoth

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:01 pm

Darwoth wrote:i have received 9 messages from people that have explicitly stated their christmas is now ruined because they cancelled time with their family to look for your town so they can get animals. you ruined everyones christmas and the only way you can fix it in time is by killing your character at the executioner and agreeing that lasso's are not overpowered at all but it is just the majority of the players that are underpowered instead.

can you read property ?
now is low mechanic, because all know about this...
now... my maker of wrought die...
Last edited by Nsuidara on Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:03 pm

Nsuidara wrote:
Darwoth wrote:i have received 9 messages from people that have explicitly stated their christmas is now ruined because they cancelled time with their family to look for your town so they can get animals. you ruined everyones christmas and the only way you can fix it in time is by killing your character at the executioner and agreeing that lasso's are not overpowered at all but it is just the majority of the players that are underpowered instead.

can you read property ?
now is low mechanic, because all know about this...
now... my maker of wrought die...

no it has to be a big character, you will not fix christmas with a ****** alt. this is all your fault and if you really are sorry about ruining christmas for MANY people and wish them to have a good christmas you should have no problem sacrificing a good character and apologizing about lassos to make it happen.
Darwoth

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:05 pm

i don't have main character... because it's low think...

my alt's its about 200-1000 scalp
i have few wrought's makers
garden
hunters (about 250 yellow biles, 150 blood biles)

when i got this year killed by kuku few times and all character 300-700 biles i not strenght about made new big characters... about 5k-10k scalp... now i not paly offten :)
Nsuidara
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses