Message to the Snake-King

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Message to the Snake-King

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:33 pm

my town has remained unchanged for over a week and a half in any fashion other than the pile of your corpses stacking up around it and the stench of your desperation as you flock to the forum to make a post everytime i laugh at you.

nobody cared you built a pile of **** town next to rubicon.

nobody cared you built ***** on rubicon.

nobody cared you broke bstones on rubicon.

nobody cares about rubicon, apparently you still dont understand that.

an entire gaggle of idiots has spent the last month of their life "attacking" a "town" that consists of exposed borderstones and have now died eight times in the process. you have died eight separate times, wasted hundred of thousands and a month of your time to repeatedly make fools of yourselves and attack...... borderstones? the fact i am even engaging in this conversation makes me feel stupid :lol: .
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:34 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:its fun he talkes about "wasting many hours" when his whole life surrounds around salem.

You act like you don't do the same tho......

but atleast i dont act hypocrisy about it by raging months bout it being unfair then do the same thing when i get raided.

not really, you keep saying about me and other to abuse bugs, but you are the one who was banned because of this so
gorniksam

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:34 pm

Darwoth wrote:it saddens me this is what the directon of retards like marp was allowed salem to become.

a gaggle of retards getting killed endlessly over and over again, posting screenshots from characters they got their ass kicked on for some reason or other and weeks of this drooling upon oneself all to talk trash about nonsenical retard **** that nobody cared about nearly a half decade ago. and you still got massively **** on in the process, by the afk automated response at that :lol:.

i remember being told how much i sucked by a guy almost as stupid as you folks once, he basically informed me that because i utilized mana to kill him and his group and that their bind spots were close to where they were going it was in fact me that somehow lost the engagement because i had to regen mana now.

lol "massively **** on" think dar is now in the bargaining stage sorry bud you havnt ever **** on us you killed off a few plankbashers 450 biles that where gunna die anyways. keep trying to get through your grief your almost to depression then to acceptance but im sure you will regress back to anger/rage before acceptance ive got my popcorn on standby
nosfirebird

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:36 pm

Darwoth wrote:my town has remained unchanged for over a week and a half in any fashion other than the pile of your corpses stacking up around it and the stench of your desperation as you flock to the forum to make a post everytime i laugh at you.

nobody cared you built a pile of **** town next to rubicon.

nobody cared you built ***** on rubicon.

nobody cared you broke bstones on rubicon.

nobody cares about rubicon, apparently you still dont understand that.

an entire gaggle of idiots has spent the last month of their life "attacking" a "town" that consists of exposed borderstones and have now died eight times in the process. you have died eight separate times, wasted hundred of thousands and a month of your time to repeatedly make fools of yourselves and attack...... borderstones? the fact i am even engaging in this conversation makes me feel stupid :lol: .

yet you are here posting walls of text, dozends of posts, loads of rage and other nonsense of "how much you dont care"
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:45 pm

this is pointless as the trend for children and particularly those in salem is to just make up **** and then when you make them look stupid by proving otherwise they just spam all caps incoherent retard **** to try and distract from their humiliation.

you have all dirtnapped repeatedly, any two of the most recent characters are worth more than the value of the bell which for me amounts to less than nothing anyway. you are all morons that have spent a month a half of your time "attacking" unwrapped borderstones and thin air then getting wiped out when i log on once a day to feed the turkeys. you are retards, you know you are retards, you feel as stupid as you should and so now its time to spew nonsense everywhere to save face like usual. go ahead and do so while working up another batch of derps to decorate my yard with :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Reviresco » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:49 pm

Should've just pooled VC's Xmas wishes and had Rubicon dev-leted, imo.
Reviresco

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:51 pm

Reviresco wrote:Should've just pooled VC's Xmas wishes and had Rubicon dev-leted, imo.

that will prob be saved for next year, gotta hold something other than billions of free "no big deal" terraforming and a new hat in reserve to appease the masses.
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:53 pm

Darwoth wrote:my ass hurts from the reaming please leave me alone

sorry dar cant leave you alone
nosfirebird

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:55 pm

nosfirebird wrote:
Darwoth wrote:my ass hurts from the reaming please leave me alone

sorry dar cant leave you alone

we can if he accepts our peace treaty and pays what debt he owes us like described on page 1, didn't you always want a popham whip?
Heffernan

Postby riolic3 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:36 am

Dallane wrote:Nope they saw darwoth and didn't want to deal with him

This is true

Heffernan wrote:
nope lol he did **** exept TbC a few bashers after all was over, i was fully defended KKK tried to break in by draining braziers, but when they saw someone refilling them from inside they gave up.

This is untrue.
Darwoth counter Tbfed us. Had a 600+ fighter stalking our bash/drain runs. Summoned a hedge basher that I un-leantoed and tbced one other plank basher. That coincided with me only having a week between jobs unfavourably.
This meant what would have been me and two others roflstomping the two mouthbreathing defenders and killing your main for a 4th time in a year, turned into a boring whack-a-mole simulator that is sieging with tbcs in the game.
Which is quite possibly the most boring **** this game has to offer. So we cut it short with minimal investment.
After derping while trying to kill earlier said fighter for an afternoon.
Darwoth is the reason that place is still called Vatican city and not Potsdam confrence.
riolic3

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses