Tradewinds bought corn from me and trying to sell.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tradewinds bought corn from me and trying to sell.

Postby Darwoth » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:11 am

game will be down to the same people that played before the wipe just like i said for the last year and a half because the game itself has changed very little other than to make it less fun.

a simple "we ***** up" post in the announcement section along with a reverting of the games gluttony and inspiration systems to the old pre purity nerf systems and we would see highs of 1k again.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:22 am

Darwoth wrote:game will be down to the same people that played before the wipe just like i said for the last year and a half because the game itself has changed very little other than to make it less fun.

a simple "we ***** up" post in the announcement section along with a reverting of the games gluttony and inspiration systems to the old pre purity nerf systems and we would see highs of 1k again.

Would be nice but you know how they treat nice things. The game would have just a insane increase of population with a return of the old system.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Ikpeip » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:30 am

Good evening,
Killface wrote:If we abandon our new base to set up on better purity again are you gonna sit outside for 8 days waiting for an old bell to run out of authority before you gather the nuts to break in and post a 'raid video'?

Sure thing, Brave Sir Robin.

Faithfully,

-PmP
Ikpeip

Postby Brego » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:35 am

Only Honest and good people know who is hero with sharing corn ,and who is ***** like TRADEWINDS,liar person ,who is thinking he is the best here by bought just lower prices,
Better tell me waht he gave to people?nothing.
I gave corn to people ,tradewinds just bought from me and like **** trying to sell ,i don't care so much about this,but honest people can see where true and where tradewinds took my idea to sell corn even did not get any for selling.Means like he even can't know any true price of his good .
BTW.
WATCH TRADEWINDS HOW I ***** YOU ON THIS FORUM.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby enemyunknown » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:45 am

Brego wrote:WATCH TRADEWINDS HOW I ***** YOU

Brego confirmed gay.
enemyunknown

Postby Brego » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:53 am

Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Potjeh » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:00 am

And that's a permaban.
Potjeh

Postby enemyunknown » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:03 am

Potjeh wrote:And that's a permaban.

Brego got another account, so more childish rage is incoming.
enemyunknown

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:55 am

Darwoth wrote:
mosyo_meurseult wrote:
Darwoth wrote:so the other day tradewinds scammed a newb for 2 snake skulls and now this?

nobody should ever trade with tradewinds.

People need to find out who the real scammer is. This post was taken by a real conversation

and yes, you do owe me money. if you recall you failed to pay me the annoyance tax i decided you owed me on jamestown which resulted in the death of you and niko yet again.

Yeah we got killed when we stopped playing before than wipe. And yeah we were summoned by you but you failed to siege us 2 times and u weren't able to kill even niko's 30 stats alt. Deal with it. You're a fake hero who kills people in their sleep. :P
mosyo_meurseult

Postby mentalyll3 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:00 pm

I didn't know it was Full-Brego Day already!
mentalyll3

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses