Takeshi Has Fallen!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Takeshi Has Fallen!

Postby Kralith » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:50 pm

"Bla bla bla, whine, whine, whine, it's not on the wiki... cry,cry,cry"

Simply it is not on the wiki, if nobody write about in it!
Every player of Salem can write in the wiki, if you have not an account, PM me!

The only restrictions for wiki are:
- do not write about Witchcraft
- do not write about bug abuse

Investigate, learn and if you think that your knowledge should be on the wiki, then create a page about!

The wiki is an community project and not an "Someone other tell me what i have to learn". -.-
Salem Wiki (PM me if you need help with editing)
Report corrections and new things here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kralith
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:00 pm

We had eclosures all around his base and actually quickly set this one up (inferior to all the other enclosures with hovesl) since we knew he was actually poking us to get close so he could use the exact same mechanic on us.
He was full aware of it, thats why he asked Juda to move to another gate, to conclude it looking at his lasso he was full aware of the mechanics in all the extend.
gorniksam

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:16 pm

I will say honestly that op lasso... but need time-work for ....
Image distance...
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:52 pm

there is nothing "op" about a lasso, your just another idiot that does not know how to play the game discovering a year old mechanic for the first time because you have no drive to figure anything out for yourself or to how they might be used in combat.
Darwoth

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:08 pm

@Darwoth, not care about your opinion... becaue you are one for few TOP trolls here...
and you give evidence for lasso's OP. Why ? because, small group know about this mechanic how can be used... i think 90% players here don't know even how can made lasso... or made longer lasso or what can be used...
SO MADE THIS LASO OP...
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby RobertoKarlos » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Nsuidara wrote:@Darwoth, not care about your opinion... becaue you are one for few TOP trolls here...
and you give evidence for lasso's OP. Why ? because, small group know about this mechanic how can be used... i think 90% players here don't know even how can made lasso... or made longer lasso or what can be used...
SO MADE THIS LASO OP...

You could just learn by reading the game updates of JC or searching in the forum about lasso. If its about who knows something or doesnt then remove witchcraft too? Do you realise how retarded you look like sugesting this kinda of stuff?
RobertoKarlos

Postby Hose » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:18 pm

Why don't you guys just try something out instead of asking all day on forums in hope for someone to help you lazy ****** so that you don't have to find something out on your own... typical carebear **** smh
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:24 pm

Nsuidara wrote:@Darwoth, not care about your opinion... becaue you are one for few TOP trolls here...
SO MADE THIS LASO OP...

i think 90% players here don't know even how can made lasso..

YES THAT IS BECAUSE THAT SAME 90% OF YOU ARE ALL ***** RETARDS THAT DID NOT BOTHER READING THE GOD DAMN SKILL AND SPENDING TEN MINUTES TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT FOR A FULL YEAR AFTER IT WAS PUT IN AND DISCUSSED ON THIS FORUM

my god i am so ***** tired of all the drooly faced imbeciles that **** their stupidity all over the place, slurp it off the keyboard and sneeze it onto the forum for me to read every single time someone gets killed with something they do not understand all in an effort to ***** up mechanics that the handful of non stupid people enjoy.

i will be back to providence very soon, when i am i am going to begin making preparations to wholesale slaughter every stupid whiney ***** on the server regardless of political affiliation, i hate all of you and the server will reflect this with a landscape of ruined towns and skeletons that once belonged to main characters of prevalent forum posters.

once again you ***** idiot. the **** has been in game for over a year the reason "nobody said anything" is because it is nobody elses responsibility to teach lazy retards like you how to play better, it is countered numerous ways, it is required that the attacker have a skill investment likely higher than anything on your main to get long distance (thus pulling high value characters into field combat), the lasso itself requires an investment 10 - 15k worth of cotton and it breaks frequently when using it.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:33 pm

also nobody gets animals until nsuidras town is located and posted on the forum.
Darwoth

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Darwoth wrote:also nobody gets animals until nsuidras town is located and posted on the forum.

for ? now you harassing me...
I'm right ? and my right pain you ? about lassio is OP when many people don't know how work this low mechanic ?

so, your promise is stupid lie :)
Nsuidara
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses