Operation Find Treaty Members (Hiring Explorers!)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Operation Find Treaty Members (Hiring Explorers!)

Postby neored9 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:37 am

Realak wrote:
neored9 wrote:So it doesn't have to be a treaty signer? I can cash in if we don't have to be able to prove they're treaty.

So you admit you don't have control over a portion of the map you have thus claimed ownership of?

What does this say that you left squatters unchecked? tisk tisk

Did you even read my post?
neored9

Postby vienradzis » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:46 am

Can i post screenshots too?
vienradzis

Postby vienradzis » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:57 am

Anyway i post it and wait for my 200 silver

vienradzis

Postby vienradzis » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:01 am

Realak wrote:200+ active claims when average member count right now is, 60-70? You are being unreasonable.

I'm perfectly capable of handing out payouts for REALISTIC amounts.

Yes there is so many claims. Most of them has players who play like 1-4h per week.
vienradzis

Postby Cheena » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:41 am

Greetings,

I personally -and despite the sympathy I have for anyone fighting the Tribe- totally disapprove the idea of attacking or placing Treaty PayersMembers in danger.

According to the fact that Treaty Members are NOT Tribe Members, but only people that wish to live without having to fear for their stuff and lives, attacking them is, on my opinion, attacking innocent people. Obviously, the term of "innocent" is all relative, and even more since we all know that some Treaty Members could perfectly ask for being a Tribal Horde instead, or worse, to become a Brave.

However, as long as a Treaty Member does not have the right to commit crimes under any circumstance except self-defense, and as long as no scent is found proving they commited a crime against a non Treaty Member, I consider them to be innocent in the way that they didn't commit any crime.

Unlike Tribe, I estimate that everyone has the right to live whatever is their opinion, and signing the Treaty is expressing nothing but an opinion. I do not think that killing people in prevention of what they could do is Justice, and I do not think that killing Treaty Members would weaken the Tribe. In conclusion, killing Treaty Members is, for me, nothing but imitating Tribe's way to act, and to be totally honest, I find it disgusting.

To the wise,

Vérité.
Last edited by Cheena on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Tamasin » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:46 am

they support tribe politically so they are not innocent, they are criminals and killing them is justice. but they barely even exist so they're not very important.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Cheena » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:54 am

Tamasin wrote:they support tribe politically so they are not innocent, they are criminals and killing them is justice. but they barely even exist so they're not very important.

Again, for me, having an opinion and expressing it does not make someone a criminal. That's Tribe's way to see things. It'll never be mine.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Tamasin » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:13 am

choosing to sign the treaty is not what i would call an opinion, i'd call it an un-educated attempt to ensure they are safe.
Tamasin
Customer

Postby cannibalkirby » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:44 am

It might just be easier to raid everything along the coast ;P people should know better anyways than to settle somewhere so easily accessible from boston
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Horis » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:27 pm

At any rate, if this thread grows balls for those crying about the tribe's influence it would be progress. who knows maybe an all new faction will form.
Horis

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses