Carverous Revenge

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Carverous Revenge

Postby gorniksam » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:08 pm

Heffernan wrote:remind me what you have ever done to salem? exept postcount..

I don't really shure about what Dallane have done in Salem, but that question should be directed to YOU
gorniksam

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:05 pm

Even tho it has been two years ago it still hurts and thats actually why I always enjoyed playing Salem. It motivates you to play once again on a way no other game does. I can tell you all that I probaly have died more times than Heffernan and regardless of that, it seems that I am one of the few remaining supporters of perma-death.

Basicly every single new mechanics has led towards some sort of temporary statisfaction. Just as back then the watches, salt and all that were relatively new and that we ignorantly went in due to our overconfidence. Just as I ignored the patch warnings and commited murder only a few days before the implementation of TBC's, just because I didn't find it toleratble to keep previous system conditions in the game, without cleaning the plate. Which led to the very first secured TBC donuted fight, that same day, were we had no knowledge of tea at all and commited plank scents on pretty much all our 8 characters. All of which would had probaly died, if there woudn't had been a server reroll. Alot of people have the knowledge of all those mechanics now and holding knowledge seems to be harder and harder, there are countless witches at stage 2 now and go on so forth.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Judaism wrote: Just as I ignored the patch warnings and commited murder only a few days before the implementation of TBC's, just because I didn't find it toleratble to keep previous system conditions in the game, without cleaning the plate. Which led to the very first secured TBC donuted fight, that same day, were we had no knowledge of tea at all and commited plank scents on pretty much all our 8 characters. All of which would had probaly died, if there woudn't had been a server reroll.

that was an interesting evening to be sure :lol:
Darwoth

Postby belgear » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:09 pm

It still gives me nightmares
belgear
Customer

Postby Hose » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 pm

Same dude, i couldn't sleep for weeks.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby AngelOfSilence » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:00 pm

im sorry jordan carter
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Brego » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:47 am

heff is gay i think
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby shizuka » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:08 am

DODO.jpg
DODO.jpg (141.25 KiB) Viewed 5350 times
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby gorniksam » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:39 am

Brego wrote:heff is gay i think

100% I checked on
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:04 pm

hey kuku, i died 10min ago on my alt whats taking u so long to upload the pictures?
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses