Daily Dose of Drama (The Church of Providence strikes back)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Daily Dose of Drama (The Church of Providence strikes ba

Postby King_Nothing » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:54 pm

Dallane wrote:
Doesn't matter. You are consorting with scum.

So you suggest I kick one of our most prominent members just because he one single time way back did something because he wanted to save himself and his buds?

Gotta hand it to you though, you know which buttons to press to enrage most.
eat oatmeal crackers & worship deer jesus
King_Nothing

Postby Dallane » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:09 pm

King_Nothing wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Doesn't matter. You are consorting with scum.

So you suggest I kick one of our most prominent members just because he one single time way back did something because he wanted to save himself and his buds?

Gotta hand it to you though, you know which buttons to press to enrage most.

The same buds he got killed. He joined the tribe ***** show like the spineless **** he is. Good job on taking the high rep hit. Harboring criminals is nasty business.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Procne » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:10 pm

Calm down Dallane. Backstabbing happens all the time in Salem. Vigilance has done it a few times but AFAIR she had some reasons for it. Sometimes when people disagree with some stuff one ends up unleashing their rage in a destructive way. Guess it's common for all women and they are especially vindictive.
But it doesn't mean she will do it to everyone. If she and king nothing get together just fine then there should be no problem.
Procne

Postby Judaism » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:12 pm

It was not really a plan, I was talking on skype for a couple minutes and then I saw Heffernan pushing me. I already saw him walking around me a couple times, so I knew that he would try something. I didn't expect that two of his moron friends would later come, thus I did not expect that I would need characters logged out in the arena. By the time his friends came, it was already too late to do it unnoticed but I still decided to watch what they would do. Then again, worst thing they could do was KO me and pickup some trash gear.

Nothing threadworthy at all. however the fact that you post something about it now and recorded the whole thing is hilarious.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Astarotte » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:20 pm

So all one can understand from this thread is that Heff=Vigillance=Alpha "She" ?
Astarotte

Postby Heffernan » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:21 pm

Astarotte wrote:So all one can understand from this post is that Heff=Vigillance=Alpha "She" ?

i not Vigiliance or anyone called "Alpha" i just met this guy on the way of pushing Jewdaism to the dock club and he decided to join into the fun
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:22 pm

Haha, full of ****.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:25 pm

Judaism wrote:Haha, full of ****.

like everything you post.
Heffernan

Postby Hose » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:28 pm

Heffernan wrote:

or you post
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Judaism » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Hose wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

or you post

Or all of you, including my own ??

Or ... Or... Or........
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses