Biddas' Day of Sadness

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Biddas' Day of Sadness

Postby AmmaBoss » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Great job
AmmaBoss

Postby Nictos » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:24 pm

TheLoneRanger wrote:
Nictos wrote:I'm actually a little heart broken

You disappoint me, i hope frankin isn't a little heart broken as well.

He was actually the first person I met playing this game. I saved all my noob pennies for him to dress me up. Regardless of all the 'bad' things that's something I'll never forget. He actually gave me a discount, too. It's the same outfit that made my character kind of iconic and recognizable, I have no reason to dislike him and therefore I will miss him. :cry:

Also, I don't think Franklin is capable of emotion. So he's just... being the turtle that he is.
MarpTarpton wrote: If you need your nipples tweaked to make something look great, who's to challenge you?

John Carver wrote:Franklin 8:25
Time moves at that which Franklin moves, any 'speed' one is to interpret is relative to that of the 'holy pace'
Nictos

Postby TheLoneRanger » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Nictos wrote:
TheLoneRanger wrote:
Nictos wrote:I'm actually a little heart broken

You disappoint me, i hope frankin isn't a little heart broken as well.

He was actually the first person I met playing this game. I saved all my noob pennies for him to dress me up. Regardless of all the 'bad' things that's something I'll never forget. He actually gave me a discount, too. It's the same outfit that made my character kind of iconic and recognizable, I have no reason to dislike him and therefore I will miss him. :cry:

Also, I don't think Franklin is capable of emotion. So he's just... being the turtle that he is.

Well i hope it makes you feel better to know that the clothing he sold you for a "discount" were probably ripped off the cold, dead body of an innocent gentleman!
TheLoneRanger

Postby Sinnerman » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Greb wrote:It was nice seeing someone that could grind that much, saddens my heart to see your cold dead body.
May he rest in peace

I think it was not difficult to summon him with 5 biles alt right? :lol: :lol:

Captain James

Blood will be shed
Lives will be lost
People will be devastated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pLo3IPKI0fD4ZqIXe2hPg
Sinnerman

Postby Nictos » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:52 pm

TheLoneRanger wrote:Well i hope it makes you feel better to know that the clothing he sold you for a "discount" were probably ripped off the cold, dead body of an innocent gentleman!

That's the price paid for fashion. Besides, maybe people shouldn't be leaving scents?
MarpTarpton wrote: If you need your nipples tweaked to make something look great, who's to challenge you?

John Carver wrote:Franklin 8:25
Time moves at that which Franklin moves, any 'speed' one is to interpret is relative to that of the 'holy pace'
Nictos

Postby Rololas » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:00 pm

So biddas has met his fate at last.
What goes around, comes around i guess.

Sinnerman wrote:Captain James

Wait wut, another captain? i challenge you to a battle on the sea's on our mighty ships!
Rololas

Postby Darwoth » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:05 pm

this is far from a "victory", biddas lean to was accidentally broken and unfortunately he was still lean to locked, then the piece of **** server crashed this morning apparently allowing some retard nonfactors to summon him.
Last edited by Darwoth on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby alloin » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:06 pm

Darwoth wrote:"accidentally broken"

Nicely done Darwoth !!
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:10 pm

yeah this was my fault. i was taking over some tribe assets that were given to me, after some unexpected and sketchy developments i had to clear up a number of security leaks and was under the impression that all fighters were at the vault, then the ****** server crashed this morning and he was not logged back on between then and now.

however since this is my fault and that pisses me off i will be ***** on the face of those responsible in due time.
Darwoth

Postby alloin » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Darwoth wrote:yeah this was my fault. i was taking over some tribe assets that were given to me, after some unexpected and sketchy developments i had to clear up a number of security leaks and was under the impression that all fighters were at the vault, then the ****** server crashed this morning and he was not logged back on between then and now.

however since this is my fault and that pisses me off i will be ***** on the face of those responsible in due time.

I was under the impression from your pm's that you broke his leanto on purpose.
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses