Never stop digging fields

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Never stop digging fields

Postby campercamper » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:14 am

Never stop planting and tilling fields just outside of providence borders... How possible is this?
campercamper

Re: Never stop digging fields

Postby MaxPlanck » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:38 am

100% possible, go for it. Till the world and cultivate it's barren lands, I doubt anyone will waste their time and effort to clear the fields with salt either cause both sides of the equation is kinda pointless.

I once imagined taking over the world with my pclaim one day. Big ambitions make for big players.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:27 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:
I once imagined taking over the world with my pclaim one day. Big ambitions make for big players.

oh my
gorniksam

Postby Nsuidara » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:38 am

MaxPlanck wrote:I once imagined taking over the world with my pclaim one day. Big ambitions make for big players.

Immposible for human :F
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Taipion » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:50 pm

gorniksam wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:

oh my

For the low cost of approximately 5b silver, technically not impossible...
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Ronch » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:55 pm

When I began playing Salem last year, where I located my very first base was about a 30 minute foot-walk in a straight direction from LimePort.
What is funny now, but not then; is that someone placed a very large (seemingly empty) PC semi-close to LimePort that extended so far that it increased that foot-walk by an additional 20 minutes.
...That is a very big PC, and now after reading this thread, I believe that large PC to be one of many odd and sundry evil experiments by our very own Mad MaxPlanckton ! :shock:
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Taipion » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:36 pm

Ronch wrote:When I began playing Salem last year, where I located my very first base was about a 30 minute foot-walk in a straight direction from LimePort.
What is funny now, but not then; is that someone placed a very large (seemingly empty) PC semi-close to LimePort that extended so far that it increased that foot-walk by an additional 20 minutes.
...That is a very big PC, and now after reading this thread, I believe that large PC to be one of many odd and sundry evil experiments by our very own Mad MaxPlanckton ! :shock:

:lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Return to House of Burgesses