The Return of Tarp I: Controlling the Market

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Return of Tarp I: Controlling the Market

Postby Heffernan » Sun May 13, 2018 12:26 pm

Chrumps wrote:
gorniksam wrote:heffernan's previous mains

Did you try to desacrate ? ¦]

i tried to lol its just skeleton bodies marp randomly spawned
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sun May 13, 2018 12:39 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Chrumps wrote:

i tried to lol its just skeleton bodies marp randomly spawned

such abuse
gorniksam

Postby Forungi » Sun May 20, 2018 7:17 pm

Dev abuse :lol:
Forungi

Postby Wynfair » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:51 pm

Kinda fun, reading all 18 pages of this thread. Abuse is simply abnormal use, like Realek pointed out, less than others sure, as another pointed out, however more than some is probably enough to make everyone pause for concern. The admin have addressed it, let people complain, but I haven't seen anything about corrective measures. If the Dev's have time to troll/entertain their player base, then they have time for Dev'in too.

Someone said Salem isn't some E-sport but people are treating it like one. Well, why not make it one? Put your money where your mouth is! Fight for silvers...but no more cheating...... 400 daily users? how many of those are bots? Someone mentioned a patch for that, so are these 400 real people? I've been here about a month. This going away anytime soon? WTF Cool to have the dialogue, now how about some solutions?
Wynfair

Postby Memento » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Judaism wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:game is in a decline? Was way worse before the expedition. Looks like they want to keep the new players by making rage hards like you quit. Keep bringing the cemo marp, Salem is getting healthier.

I personally have witnessed your lies, im glad that now your lies are coming back to haunt you.

Yes the game is in a steady decline and that is with a recent expedition which gave another small boost to the game.

27 May 2017:

Now: (not even a year later)

The game was also healthier before that, are you delusional with your facts?

Not even 2 months
Memento

Postby gorniksam » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:14 pm

Chrumps wrote:

yes
gorniksam

Postby Judaism » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:08 pm

Memento wrote:Not even 2 months

If you add in the alts and the people that just log in to maintain their assets, this game is at its lowest point ever and I'd call it a dead game.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Taipion » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:13 pm

Big word spewing "doom", if only I'd get a dime everytime someone says a game is dead.
Even in EVE people were saying that a lot at certain points over its lifetime...

You do realize that it's summer, and people are naturally less prone currently to sit inside and play games?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Judaism » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:33 am

There are always people left in a game, even in dead games. This game right now has no activity at all happening in the game or on the forums. More and more people quit every week and there are not enough new players to make up for them.
As of lately the game has really passed the threshold to be called dead, if you consider how active the game used to be and the amount of players you require in an MMO.

But also because the game is pretty much unplayable and has not gotten any new content, sure some old games remain active despite having a small player-base and little development. At a certain point further drop is inevitable, I don't see any signals why the current decline in players would stop. Roadmaps of years ago still have to be realised, patches and promises are years due.

Id consider an MMO dead when the population ceases to increase, but gradually dwindles without any new people being generated on a large scale.

Content eventually comes out slower and less of it to compensate for the lack of interest, until the game stops making a respectable profit.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby TheDuke86 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:10 am

Taipion wrote:Big word spewing "doom", if only I'd get a dime everytime someone says a game is dead.
Even in EVE people were saying that a lot at certain points over its lifetime...

You do realize that it's summer, and people are naturally less prone currently to sit inside and play games?

Juda dosnt have a life, that’s why he didn’t understand that summer has an effect. He lives in his room which probably reeks of nerd swet and stale sack. When a person dedicated 1 out three months to a game, his perspective will obviously be screwed.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses