Is JC awesome, or what ?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Is JC awesome, or what ?

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon May 21, 2018 5:52 am

Ronch wrote:
Paradoxyc wrote:Just found this gem

This thread was created to highlight why JC is awesome as the owner and lead Developer of Salem.
Nowhere is it stated in this thread that he is perfect.
Nor does it state that he has no negative qualities, attributes ---> or ideas <---.

Ya see snowflake, not everyone is an oblivious politically correct assumption-mongering follower, the majority of folks actually have independent opinions and are not to cowardly to express them. (are not cow-tailing followers)
Maybe your girlfriend can give you a few tips on those masculine qualities ?

PS:
BTW, my posting history here on the forums has probably received more views from you, zodd, riff and a few other insecure wanna-be's in the past six days than your YouTube channel has received since it's creation, lol
:mrgreen:

Yes, everyone notices an autistic kiss ass.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Dallane » Mon May 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Ronch loves the game......but bashes the only person who makes videos for the game.

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon May 21, 2018 4:34 pm

You are the one who was talking **** to JC and blamed him for loss of players :lol:

I also haven’t looked at your account, I was actually looking at Forungi’s post history and saw he quit when withes were changed and in the same thread I found you bashing on JC
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Ronch » Mon May 21, 2018 11:06 pm

JC has recently posted that he would currently rather only have 50 to 100 players on the server.
He posted this on the same thread that you quoted from to post here while you were freakishly stalking my posting history. ;)

Also, you have a very remarkable concept of the term "blame",
I think it is pretty obvious over the past two months that JC's update and possible future planed updates have already caused a 25% + or - loss of players since then. Even so; the game is still extremely fun to play IMO.
Meaning, um, no blame needed, from any source, genius.

...So basically you are here talking yourself into circular arguments (again, failing to make a single valid point).

*hint*
Even a fool is counted as wise when they keep their mouth shut. <---Proverbs quote
Last edited by Ronch on Mon May 21, 2018 11:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Hose » Mon May 21, 2018 11:11 pm

JC IS AWESOME AND RONCH IS DISABLED!!!!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Dallane » Mon May 21, 2018 11:21 pm

edited 4 times in total

edit: holy **** 6......2 more in the 5 seconds it took me to find this img.

7 XD

9 WHEN WILL THE MADMAN STOP

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Hose » Mon May 21, 2018 11:28 pm

WE ARE AT 9 TIMES EDITED IN TOTAL BOIIIIISSSSSSS
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Ronch » Mon May 21, 2018 11:30 pm

Dallane wrote:edited 4 times in total
LOL
Hi Dallane, I'm aware that you can only count to ten, so I stopped at nine just for you.
...And also to save band width. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Ronch on Mon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ronch

Postby Dallane » Mon May 21, 2018 11:33 pm

Ronch wrote:
Dallane wrote:edited 4 times in total
lol
Hi Dallane, I'm aware that you can only count to 10, so I stopped at 9 just for you. :mrgreen:

Thank god I don't think I could take watching the town drunkard piss himself more.

Dallane

Postby Ronch » Mon May 21, 2018 11:53 pm

Dallane wrote:
Thank god I don't think I could take watching the town drunkard piss himself more.

Hey, I actually did pee a little while playing Salem when I found two rainbow events side by side a few weeks ago as I was stalking Riff on the map Northwest of L*** P***. ...He's easy !

...Yeah I know, I am still a noob, 2k silver in a lump sum for free will make me pee a'lil. :D
Ronch

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses