Sight seeing

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Sight seeing

Postby rodneymillerpca » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:44 pm

Greetings,
With crops planted and nothing to do. I decided just to stroll over to the lake and relax with a bit of fishing. Being here several months in Providence I thought I have seen it all. Then...
The best I could figure is the guy was hanging around for a second whale. :D
Youth are our best investment. Invest in them wisely to yield the best return.
rodneymillerpca

Re: Sight seeing

Postby Ronch » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:36 pm

NIce !
I was thinking that Whales only washed up on Ocean beaches in the game, it's good to know they do on Lakes too.
Thanks for sharing.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:46 am

Ronch wrote:NIce !
I was thinking that Whales only washed up on Ocean beaches in the game, it's good to know they do on Lakes too.
Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, the game doesn't distinguish between sand. It's all the same biome.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby rodneymillerpca » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:18 am

Ronch if you hunt beached whale. Message me when your on and I will pass the bone and blubber to you. I have no interest in it. I just enjoy the farming, fishing and exploring.
I am curious about the hanging man. I researched the last few hours in the wiki and the forum. I found nothing. Something old? A random decoration?
rodneymillerpca

Postby strpk0 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:28 am

rodneymillerpca wrote:Ronch if you hunt beached whale. Message me when your on and I will pass the bone and blubber to you. I have no interest in it. I just enjoy the farming, fishing and exploring.
I am curious about the hanging man. I researched the last few hours in the wiki and the forum. I found nothing. Something old? A random decoration?

If you have the larceny skill you can l3wt the hanged man to get an item you can trade in to the IOU guy for 10 IOU's. Despite needing larceny, this doesn't drop a scent.
strpk0

Postby Ronch » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:07 am

rodneymillerpca wrote:Ronch if you hunt beached whale. Message me when your on and I will pass the bone and blubber to you. I have no interest in it. I just enjoy the farming, fishing and exploring.

Yes Like Strpk0 said: get the larceny skill if you do not already have it, the hangman tree is worth the investment.
Loot him !

Also, thanks for the offer, but ironically about an hour after I posted on your thread yesterday I came across a beached whale at a lake as I was exploring, found an obsidian rock nearby too.
I haven't really figured out what to do with the blubber yet, but I suggest you keep the whale bones for construction.

I'll suggest reading up on Exploration events on wiki too if you haven't already. those are what the whale, hangman, obsidian, wishing-well, rainbow-pots, 2 different merchant events, and the ginger bread house are "explorer events" ...most of them offer nice loot as rewards.

Wiki link to exploration events: https://kralith.de/page/Exploration_Events

Warning about the hangman tree: don't hang<--pun around :lol: don't hang around the tree (in sight of the tree) if the man is still hanging from it because your insanity level will rise almost one complete madness level.
But if you loot/Le3t it, the hanging man will disappear and the insanity will stop increasing, or you can just chop down the tree (man and all) to stop the insanity from increasing within sight of the tree too.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby rodneymillerpca » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:07 pm

Thanks,
I did find that page when I was researching the whale. That also explains the eagle nest that appeared north of my claim. I did chop down the guy hanging around and he vanished. The criminal stuff I have been avoiding. Being a minister I try to keep a true straight path even in the virtual world.
rodneymillerpca

Return to House of Burgesses