who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:44 am

Darwoth wrote:so you forgot, logged onto a hostile claim, paniced and then used one to summonkill the other to "save" the last of nearly two dozen similar "unimportant" characters when all of that was completely not required at all to break out either?

good job? :lol:

running around on the brick basher right now guess you havnt a clue how mechanics of the game work.
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:44 am

nosfirebird wrote:running around on the brick basher right now guess you havnt a clue how mechanics of the game work.

pretty sure i do and that is why the only "impressiveness" or post worthiness is that being feigned by yourself. if you were not a giant retard those characters without scents locking them there would have been out the same day, not after whatever discombobulated ***** you are attempting to present while presenting nothing as usual.

carry on then!
Darwoth

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:55 am

Darwoth wrote:if you were not a giant retard those characters without scents locking them there would have been out the same day, not after whatever discombobulated ***** you are attempting to present while presenting nothing as usual.

carry on then!

haha now they are killing characters unnecessarily, just when i think they are the most hilarious retards around, they somehow find a way to top it. Kudos
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:00 am

MR DARWOTH WILD RIDE THE ASSLICKING NEVER ENDS

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:08 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:
Darwoth wrote:if you were not a giant retard those characters without scents locking them there would have been out the same day, not after whatever discombobulated ***** you are attempting to present while presenting nothing as usual.

carry on then!

haha now they are killing characters unnecessarily, just when i think they are the most hilarious retards around, they somehow find a way to top it. Kudos

havnt killed any of the chars no need since you can k/o from darkness drain then ransom them to prov
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:15 am

nosfirebird wrote:
havnt killed any of the chars no need since you can k/o from darkness drain then ransom them to prov

there is so much dumb in the above statement.

also you did not have to kill anything darkness drain or not, and yet you did :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:34 am

nosfirebird wrote:

A: that's not how you do it.

B: you posted a picture of a dead alt?

Thanks for the tip anyways :?
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:15 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:

A: that's not how you do it.

B: you posted a picture of a dead alt?

Thanks for the tip anyways :?

neither is dead the grey hair one didnt have stars over the head for some reason thats the iron basher :D
nosfirebird

Postby battleslayer888 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:07 am

Ironically, Darworth targetted me in Concord yet im American. Call BS on his American pact, Im a West Coast boy. Maybe he East Coast and upset about our sunny rays.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby Adelewhy » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:09 am

battleslayer888 wrote:Ironically, Darworth targetted me in Concord yet im American. Call BS on his American pact, Im a West Coast boy. Maybe he East Coast and upset about our sunny rays.

He seems southern. Southerners aren't fond of West Coast hippies, surfer dudes or those from commie Cali. :lol:
Adelewhy

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses