who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Qiresea » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:22 am

nosfirebird wrote:
Dallane wrote:1.5k a day is nothing when someone has had multiple top 10 towns along with multiple stalls. Have you had access to either of those things? Silver is a non-issue once you reach a certain point in this game.

lol ya he has multi stalls right now but he is no longer selling anything in them and will soon open back up silver is a non issue when you have both those things he no longer has the income from top10 and is being forced to pay for all his towns and pclaims from his reserves and from the money he has to actively sell and trade while we do nothing and rake in top1 slot cash we do need to place another poopclaim on darworthville its up to #7 but that doesnt even get a % of the tax

the only thing you have achieved is to make a total fool of yourself on the forum for pages on end. it is amazing to me that you still dont get what is going on. the only thing that rivals your stupidity is your total denial of simple facts. but then again, that shouldnt be surprising, there must be a reason why you play with heff and "his crew" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:28 am

Darwoth wrote:you are an absolute retard that is literally debating the value of your 50 cent raise with the equivalent of a billionaire. my time is worth more than your dollar 50 pack of chicken nuggets which is why i did nothing for weeks when you ***** the town (probably still wherever you put it :lol: ) but spend a half hour building a wall around the bell to force you retards into using brickbashers for me to kill instead of the typical ***** you run around with, amazingly you used a half dozen of them instead of one.

additionally if you think at the conclusion of concord i wont reclaim the top slot or flush the entire board for that matter if i want to do so you are delusional :lol: :lol: :lol:

we used 3 on that then 5 on ur main town later
additionally you are getting laughed at every time you say your going to attack towns that you stand 0 chance of getting into the secondary layer of. like ive said ive got fruit trees that need cut down ill open the door for you even thats about all ull ever be able to do.

the only thing you have achieved is to make a total fool of yourself on the forum for pages on end. it is amazing to me that you still dont get what is going on. the only thing that rivals your stupidity is your total denial of simple facts. but then again, that shouldnt be surprising, there must be a reason why you play with heff and "his crew" :lol: :lol: :lol:

another person angry that we wiped out dars top1 town isnt that person mary ingame?
there is no getting around that he lost top1 town that took him min of 300 hours to make 400 if i would take out the boundrys that are keeping is 16,000 segments of wall decaying dar has you working overtime trying to save face
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:40 am

by all means please explain why a town built nearly four years ago that stopped being of worth two years ago was left wide open for over five weeks with not one attempt to destroy the authority drain or secure any of the stones at all was treated so callously given its apparent GREAT IMPORTANCE :lol: :lol: :lol:

your 19 (just had to kill another one =/, please stop doing that i am getting tired of wasting pads to force you into dirtnapping again, pretty soon your going to make it so i have another island!) dead characters, your dead town worth vastly more than a pile of naked bstones that you lost due to epic retardation and your two months of constant worship here on the other hand is priceless.

but anyway, ill humor you and pretend that you and 4 other retards killing naked borderstones years after nobody cared about stall taxes matters somehow. have you done anything else? you keep talking a whole lot about salem "accomplishments" since they are apparently of great worth to you and my total lack of them. what exactly have you done other than attack borderstones with a bunch of other people and dirtnap over and over in the four years you have been playing?

i am waiting with baited breath to be impressed, please after all the hype do not disappoint with your resume of epic impressiveness.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:56 am

nosfirebird wrote:
Dallane wrote:1.5k a day is nothing when someone has had multiple top 10 towns along with multiple stalls. Have you had access to either of those things? Silver is a non-issue once you reach a certain point in this game.

lol ya he has multi stalls right now but he is no longer selling anything in them and will soon open back up silver is a non issue when you have both those things he no longer has the income from top10 and is being forced to pay for all his towns and pclaims from his reserves and from the money he has to actively sell and trade while we do nothing and rake in top1 slot cash we do need to place another poopclaim on darworthville its up to #7 but that doesnt even get a % of the tax

You see this is how I know you don't work a real job and have zero money in your future. This is also how I know you don't own a stall or see money from the top 10. Darwoth has had multiple top 10s and stalls. More importantly he had them during a time which the player base was much more. I really hope you aren't this retarded to think he hasn't been collecting passive and stall income for the last 4 years. You wasted your time on a literal empty town that he been generating free silver for YEARS. It's paid itself off over and over. How do you not get this? EU education lul.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby GigiBecali » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:58 am

Ok so when are we going to see the raid of vatican city?
HS: conopida
Spleen on discord and Salem
GigiBecali

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:03 am

i could tell you, but then id have to kill you heffernan.
Darwoth

Postby Qiresea » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:07 am

lol
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:31 am

Dallane wrote:man 1st everyone thinks jenny is hotter now everyone thinks heff should be taken out. Kuku can't catch a break :(

100% wrong, they just want to see Darwoth throw his worthless chars against me + alf of that are darwoths alt votes

Darwoth wrote:i could tell you, but then id have to kill you heffernan.

wich we all know is WAY behind your capabilities

gorniksam wrote:raid or kill me, so you can made your first serious drama except ones you try to blame someone :lol:

did you forget? he already made his first drama when he lost his main to you

also we all know he will never raid anyone that's not afk since that leaves scents andthe possibility to lose a char which his giant ego cant accept

Darwoth wrote:it truly amazes me when people pretend something is not true when pictures of it have already been posted.

just like the Video i posted yesterday of you running away from me in combat uh?

btw...

"that wasnt my main fighter"
"i dont care"
"that wasnt even a high char i used"
"it wasnt a 500++ titan"

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:35 am

oh god why? what misdeeds did heffernan do in a past life for you to make him the way he is (was he hitler?) and why do you punish me with his ramblings that you know i lack the ability to ignore?

Heffernan wrote:
100% wrong, they just want to see Darwoth throw his worthless chars against me + alf of that are darwoths alt votes

i voted 4 times, one went to you the rest to taipion since he was lagging behind and i wanted him to still feel loved.

Heffernan wrote: wich we all know is WAY behind your capabilities

yes indeed. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind my capability, which is why you are currently one dirtnap from 20 :lol:

Heffernan wrote: did you forget? he already made his first drama when he lost his main to you

also we all know he will never raid anyone that's not afk since that leaves scents andthe possibility to lose a char which his giant ego cant accept

the "main" in no combat gear that was zerged down by 5 morons sat at full inspiration and approximately 550 - 600 stats for a solid eight months before popham even launched *******, i guess it was my "main" a third of a decade ago, but my combat alts are better than that piece of **** was, the only mildly annoying thing was a few articles of clothing. most of which have already been recovered as i said they would be when it occured :lol:

and i lose characters frequently, usually due to madness and me forgetting about them. part of the ebb and flow of the game *******. if i was afraid of losing them i would not use them to kill retards like you in the first place. that sure as ***** does not mean i am going to make it easy for you to grab scents, besides i thought you and ***** had your "steelbashers" that "i was lucky" you did not bring or some such that you wanted to break out? now you can!

Heffernan wrote: just like the Video i posted yesterday of you running away from me in combat uh?

:lol: :lol: :lol:, the only person that would ever consider running from you would be small children when you are out prowling in your star trek outfit in the free candy van. the hilarity of course is that you tried so hard to copy what i did to you in a minute or less three separate times (where you of course ran to the forum and claimed there was some epic 30 minute long "fight" when in reality you rowed in circles like an idiot talking ****, i waited until i knew you were typing then yoinked you out of the canoe and killed you before i even finished exhaling the smoke from the cigar in my mouse hand. pretty sure the entire encounter start to finish from the time you loaded on my screen until you were dead was under 90 seconds. (you made me cough btw because i was laughing, shame on you)

Heffernan wrote:btw...

"that wasnt my main fighter"
"i dont care"
"that wasnt even a high char i used"
"it wasnt a 500++ titan"

if your going to try to claeyt words into my mouth at least do a good enough job of it to not sound like a total fool.

it isnt my "main fighter", not even close. it is not even on the same tier as my top end fighters it was simply the closest one in the area at the time so it is the one that smoked you repeatedly that you have now gotten smoked several more times repeatedly trying to get scents for.

i dont care. about rubicon. i do care about allowing you to pretend your something other than a laughing stock and since you just cant learn when to shut the ***** up and keep my name out of your mouth i will continue to make every single thing you do a giant pain in the ass. as i said before, no more free lunches pussyboy. this includes gathering scents from the mediocre character i have killed you numerous times with.

ALL of my combat characters are 500 or more stats. all of my combat characters on JAMESTOWN were that high or near it. i dont even think i have a scout that is under 300 anymore the only characters i have as ****** as yours are theft/poison and murder alts. if you think 500 stats is a "titan" you are in for a real rude awakening when i turn the knob up a few clicks, you do realize im just playing with you at the moment right? kind of like a lion playing with its food before eating it.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:45 am

Darwoth wrote:<wall of incoherent rambling>

oh damn all these words, im already scared, please dont kill me

Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses