who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:21 am

Darwoth wrote:you avoided the question by the way, what have YOU done big guy?

i avoided no questions i told you what ive done so far i destroyed your top1 town with the rest of your holdings coming next winter unless heff and crew take it out without my help or they are able to raid on my schedule.
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:49 am

oooooooooh ok! so jack and **** but attack naked borderstones nobody cared years ago, lose your own town of far more value and dirtnap just under 20 times? gotcha, well damn dawg sorry mang i just didnt recognize who i was speaking to and ****!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:59 am

Darwoth wrote:oooooooooh ok! so jack and **** but attack naked borderstones nobody cared years ago, lose your own town of far more value and dirtnap just under 20 times? gotcha, well damn dawg sorry mang i just didnt recognize who i was speaking to and ****!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if ur talking about that siege town that heff didnt pay upkeep on that took a day to make and around 18k to make against a 60k auth town sorry but you lost far more then we lost but we have gone back and forth saying the same **** over and over for 20 pages it was fun skimming your posts and watching you go through the stages of grief but im done constantly correcting you we all know what you lost and we all know that you arnt going to raid or kill any characters of any value all you can do is forum warrior and chuck random tbfs that no longer phase us
o btw ur tbf is down you need to place another
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:09 am

nosfirebird wrote: against a 60k auth town sorry but you lost far more then we lost

But how much has that made over the last year of him "working" on it?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:15 am

Dallane wrote:
nosfirebird wrote: against a 60k auth town sorry but you lost far more then we lost

havnt a clue but i can tell you how much he is losing ea day and its 1.5k right now b4 it was 3k+/day once concord is over im sure itll go back up to 3k+/day
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:25 am

nosfirebird wrote:
Dallane wrote:

havnt a clue but i can tell you how much he is losing ea day and its 1.5k right now b4 it was 3k+/day once concord is over im sure itll go back up to 3k+/day

1.5k a day is nothing when someone has had multiple top 10 towns along with multiple stalls. Have you had access to either of those things? Silver is a non-issue once you reach a certain point in this game.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:38 am

i remember when my friends beta tested the game and one of them knocked out a newb and picked up his box of random newb **** and carried it for hours across the map to his base even though we all told him he was retarded, ol ******* here reminds me of that guy, except with none of the redeeming qualities and he is years into the game intead of hours.
Darwoth

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:44 am

Some decent drama lately :-)
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:02 am

Dallane wrote:1.5k a day is nothing when someone has had multiple top 10 towns along with multiple stalls. Have you had access to either of those things? Silver is a non-issue once you reach a certain point in this game.

lol ya he has multi stalls right now but he is no longer selling anything in them and will soon open back up silver is a non issue when you have both those things he no longer has the income from top10 and is being forced to pay for all his towns and pclaims from his reserves and from the money he has to actively sell and trade while we do nothing and rake in top1 slot cash we do need to place another poopclaim on darworthville its up to #7 but that doesnt even get a % of the tax
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:10 am

you are an absolute retard that is literally debating the value of your 50 cent raise with the equivalent of a billionaire. my time is worth more than your dollar 50 pack of chicken nuggets which is why i did nothing for weeks when you ***** the town (probably still wherever you put it :lol: ) but spend a half hour building a wall around the bell to force you retards into using brickbashers for me to kill instead of the typical ***** you run around with, amazingly you used a half dozen of them instead of one.

additionally if you think at the conclusion of concord i wont reclaim the top slot or flush the entire board for that matter if i want to do so you are delusional :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses