who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Taipion » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:34 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:Thanks for the posts guys, makes work enjoyable having something to read. Just wondering though, was qiersea the one that betrayed her town to darwoth and got Jenny killed?

That is correct, but how does that fit in here?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby TheDuke86 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:14 pm

Taipion wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:Thanks for the posts guys, makes work enjoyable having something to read. Just wondering though, was qiersea the one that betrayed her town to darwoth and got Jenny killed?

She was mentioning how heff was begging for help, and it appears she was suggesting Heff should remain silent out of some loyalty to darwoth for his help. Maybe I miss understood.

Also who attacked who first?
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:20 pm

I thought that was the person with the beer can in her avatar. Maybe that was another person.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Taipion » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:43 pm

Dallane wrote:

I thought that was the person with the beer can in her avatar. Maybe that was another person.

definitely mary

TheDuke86 wrote:
Taipion wrote:

She was mentioning how heff was begging for help, and it appears she was suggesting Heff should remain silent out of some loyalty to darwoth for his help. Maybe I miss understood.

I still don't see the point, how is mary even relevant?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby TheDuke86 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:48 pm

Because she is talking about loyalty when she betrayed her own town.
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:55 pm

no, lazun/vlad/whoever you know the story already.

however for those who do not continue to the wall of text......

quiressa was the only person in a town of 20+ with any sense of honor or integrity whatsoever after said nest of liars and snakes circle jerked in skype for months and a certain piece of **** name jakholin (after i kicked him off of popham when he continually lied to and worked against me and then came back here telling tall tales about himself to try and recruit a bunch of retards into a faction) attempted to stalk me at some random address on a whois lookup i registered 11 years ago and threaten "my" family irl while trying to frame judaism because he is to much of a coward to even make his threats directly.

when caught he admitted to it and was banned for 6 months. murkton people and kralith in particular then spent weeks apologizing to me and saying they had nothing to do with jakholin anymore. had that been true all would of been fine but it wasnt. it was not until this town of garbage people "disowned" him to me while quietly keeping him in their skype group AND plotting with him to "find out who leaked our chat because that can get them banned!" (quiressa) that she informed me of their continued nauseating nature, their involvement with him, plotting against her and by then was disgusted by all of them and called me in.

jenny and kralith are far and away the two most manipulative lieing cunts in the games history, i dislike them both and am glad i had a hand in their quitting. even after killing jennys main and she was (literally) QQing to me in PMs for days over it i offered her a chance to run with me instead of ****** people just pretending to be her friend unfortunately she has no self esteem so she stayed with the familiar instead of evolving. but in spite of that i still kept my word and did not curse her skeleton so she could level up a new character which she did unhindered by me. then many months later when 5 of the retards (including her) zerg down one of my characters the first thing they do is drag it to water so it bug deletes to try and prevent me from skilling back up :lol: :lol: :lol: (which i never do anyway, and they then had to pay me 50 something insp pots)

in any case quiressa because she is such a "terrible evil backstabber" and **** also asked me not to kill anyone (the newbs/carebears/non anarchy people) that didnt have anything to do with the ***** (who became the people who ragged on her the most later, pathetic) which was the majority of the town. she named/described who those "innocent" people were and told me who was directly responsible/involved. the people who had nothing to do with it were let go/ransomed out to kralith. the people who were guilty/involved were all killed other than kralith who escaped only so she could pay me the several hundred k in ransoms.

jenny was logged out in providence not her bed so i popped her lean to while securing the town. she died because kralith had a counterfeiting scent for her in her inventory when i knocked her out to send her to providence. this is when scents would not appear when houses got broken so the only way to get it was by having a key to the silver smelting house.

she was holding it against jenny so she would have "leverage" over her for the next three months since jenny was becoming to influential within the town, when asked who the scent was for she said "oh nobody, just some thing i found" so i clicked it on the ground and in popped a dead jenny :lol:

kralith then spent the next several months crying to every shoulder that was stupid/gullible enough to listen such as kuku, grand boss and others. which is why it has now been well over a year ago (maybe even closer to two?) that happened and quiressa still catches massive amounts of **** from a community of retards like you that dont know anything about the story other than the lies they were told. fortunately i have the entire thing documented and it will one day make its way into a segment i shall call "the ***** of babylon"

by the way murkton was another group in this game who kissed my ass for years for defense while building strength and plotting on me behind my back, they even had thor from jamestown warm up to me and pose as "my friend" for 14+ months trying to collect information on my playtimes, schedule and life in general who continually expressed (i assume false) interest in immigrating to the united stated from his country so i contacted a lawyer friend of mine who was going to handle the procedures for him for free since im such a raging ***** and what not. in any case murkton is a group whom i helped numerous times against the kzerg when they were active and as with heffernan i now wish i had not.

there will never be anybody on providence who receives assistance from me again that i am not already on good terms with, im done protecting losers just so they can wave their ***** at me when they think their billy badass enough to do so.

the above example with the entire population of murkton, heffernan, jakholin (whom i also first encountered when helping him with a siege and he asked me for help in pms since i am the only person on the server with any power that is not all aligned together in some manner) along with many other long since extinct groups is pretty much the story of my entire time playing this game and is why i can count on one hand the people within it i do like. coincidentally while i hate the gameplay itself the genuine loathing i have for most of the playerbase is what keeps me here until someone else steps up to fill my shoes :lol:.

almost the entire community is made up of toxic socially dysfunctional two faced losers with no sense of reality, accountability or ability to differentiate between the game and their life and no matter how ***** the mechanics are i can still **** on these types here far more than i can in other games.

since my first day playing i have always minded my own business until folks choose to throw turds in my general direction. for some reason since the very beginning folks view me as some sort of celebrity and can not resist wanting to start **** because they think it will get them status, then they get butthurt when it does not go how they wanted and i **** on them instead.

i am a proud confederate southern redneck by blood/culture and i was adopted/raised by the goddess of sovereignity, death and warfare since a very young age. unlike most people on the internet that go the opposite direction MY forum personality is a watered down version of my real world personality. as a result none of you people are a half a pinch of **** to me in quite literally anything at all be it in game or life in general if i choose to invest the time and compete against you.

ant to head off the inevitable "lololol but didnt you kill her later!?" yes. it was unrelated to murkton or those losers and was a simple result of the clashing of two volatile personalities and short tempers. that was water under the bridge long ago a few days after it happened. one day she will play actively again and ill spend a few days teaching her to beat the **** out of all of you retards alongside me if there are any of you left by then, which they may well not be.

edit:

TheDuke86 wrote:Because she is talking about loyalty when she betrayed her own town.

you are a total tool, as you repeatedly demonstrated at the start of concord.
Darwoth

Postby Jennyferi » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:15 pm

Oh here we go again. Mary is not loyal to anyone else than to you D. Not sure if even to you lol. I saw some of the txt's she copied from our skype channel to you and she left so many things out of it looking me and kralith look like we were plotting against you with jakhole. Anyway this convo has been discussed already before that's about it. Believe what you want and go play house with that infiltrator or whatsoever
Jennyferi
Customer

Postby TheDuke86 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:17 pm

That was a lot of words to say you had beef with some people, and she backstabbed them. I think why people still talk about that is the fact it’s a pretty ****** thing to do.

I am Lazun123, though I try not to use it anymore for the same reason you mentioned earlier, some qq doxing and giving RL information.

Wondering though, sense you and heff were on decent terms why did this entire war break out?

Edit: Also jackholin tried to recruit me as well, but it was against Goodman and KKK. He told me he was cool with you. So I wonder what happened.
Last edited by TheDuke86 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Heffernan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:19 pm

Darwoth talking about Honor like he knows what that word means.
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Jennyferi wrote:Oh here we go again. Mary is not loyal to anyone else than to you D. Not sure if even to you lol. I saw some of the txt's she copied from our skype channel to you and she left so many things out of it looking me and kralith look like we were plotting against you with jakhole. Anyway this convo has been discussed already before that's about it. Believe what you want and go play house with that infiltrator or whatsoever

perhaps she is loyal "only" (not true btw she has several friends, and our own status fluctuates depending if we are argueing about something or not, she has still not tried to ***** me over unlike you *****) to me because i am one of the few people in the game she has met that is not a two faced *****?

a tune to the memory of murkton, its inhabitants and vile leader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sneo7yuIYFo
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses