Concord Socialist Labor Party

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby VladimirPutin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:08 am

Dallane wrote:
VladimirPutin wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:Indeed, I'm sure I've said this multiple times before. Dallane has no ability to see which accounts are linked to which other accounts or emails. Only I can do that, and I only do so when I think someone is dodging a ban with an alt. He probably figured out who you are by your very very obvious exact same posting style.


Whoa whoa whoa, who said anything about mod privlages? I didn’t bring that up, I clearly stated he used means by which I didn’t know. If you want me to ilaberate more meow, i will under your permission otherwise I will not fuel the confusion further.


If it has nothing to do with mod powers then plz elaborate.


I think I did, I said you use means in which I don’t know.
User avatar
VladimirPutin
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:20 am

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby Dallane » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:11 am

VladimirPutin wrote:I think I did, I said you use means in which I don’t know.


Ah it seems that the medical records I found on you confirm that you are retarded.

Image
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15005
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby VladimirPutin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:23 am

Pure nerd rage over the fact that I’m not falling for your obvious bait. Sad thing is people know the answer and I don’t even have to give a clue. Everybody discusses it we just can’t talk about it here and I won’t. They all know what kind of spinless neck beard you are. This quote is my favorite “Last revelent thing dallane did was die like a ***** at gallows hills running away while his city burned.” :lol: :lol: so again, sit down stfu and go back to being irrelevant.
User avatar
VladimirPutin
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:20 am

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby Dallane » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:25 am

VladimirPutin wrote:Pure nerd rage over the fact that I’m not falling for your obvious bait. Sad thing is people know the answer and I don’t even have to give a clue. Everybody discusses it we just can’t talk about it here and I won’t. They all know what kind of spinless neck beard you are. This quote is my favorite “Last revelent thing dallane did was die like a ***** at gallows hills running away while his city burned.” :lol: :lol: so again, sit down stfu and go back to being irrelevant.


Says the no name on a alt account crying about a doxing :lol: :lol:
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15005
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby VladimirPutin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:56 am

Dallane wrote:
VladimirPutin wrote:Pure nerd rage over the fact that I’m not falling for your obvious bait. Sad thing is people know the answer and I don’t even have to give a clue. Everybody discusses it we just can’t talk about it here and I won’t. They all know what kind of spinless neck beard you are. This quote is my favorite “Last revelent thing dallane did was die like a ***** at gallows hills running away while his city burned.” :lol: :lol: so again, sit down stfu and go back to being irrelevant.


Says the no name on a alt account crying about a doxing :lol: :lol:


Uh oh dallane resorting to “I know you are, but what am I tactics” lmao. You must be so mad that I won’t bite your typical bull **** traps you set for people. Always have to retreat to the same position to intimidate others or silence them. You really are the worst kind of peace of **** this world produces. Weak and cowardly, and yet you are so predictable.
User avatar
VladimirPutin
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:20 am

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby Dallane » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:10 am

VladimirPutin wrote:
Dallane wrote:
VladimirPutin wrote:Pure nerd rage over the fact that I’m not falling for your obvious bait. Sad thing is people know the answer and I don’t even have to give a clue. Everybody discusses it we just can’t talk about it here and I won’t. They all know what kind of spinless neck beard you are. This quote is my favorite “Last revelent thing dallane did was die like a ***** at gallows hills running away while his city burned.” :lol: :lol: so again, sit down stfu and go back to being irrelevant.


Says the no name on a alt account crying about a doxing :lol: :lol:


Uh oh dallane resorting to “I know you are, but what am I tactics” lmao. You must be so mad that I won’t bite your typical bull **** traps you set for people. Always have to retreat to the same position to intimidate others or silence them. You really are the worst kind of peace of **** this world produces. Weak and cowardly, and yet you are so predictable.


Says the dude who has been feeding me post for the last 2 days. Funny you call me a coward yet you never had the balls to use your main account to trash talk.

Image
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15005
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby VladimirPutin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:10 am

Wait, didn’t you say you knew who I was? Funny that as soon as I call you out you disappear for a day and get moma bear (love you meow sad you are not more active on forums)to back you up. As well as suddenly now you play the mystery game to cover your pathetic methods. Truly predictable, again just stfu if you are gonna ride some ***** in the ***** seat or man up and do something.
User avatar
VladimirPutin
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:20 am

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby Dallane » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:48 pm

VladimirPutin wrote:Wait, didn’t you say you knew who I was? Funny that as soon as I call you out you disappear for a day and get moma bear (love you meow sad you are not more active on forums)to back you up. As well as suddenly now you play the mystery game to cover your pathetic methods. Truly predictable, again just stfu if you are gonna ride some ***** in the ***** seat or man up and do something.


I think you are either Trenial or Samir. Leaning more to the Trenial part. Fact still stands you ain't **** for getting the courage to hide behind a fake account. I "disappear" for a day because I've been at PAX South all weekend, not like that matters. Meow just happened to see the post and verified the information. The point still stands you are just feeding the troll and falling for the bait to increase my post count. You still haven't defined what it means to be something in this game. The fact that I have consumed your time and you are having multiple actual conversation in which you are attacking me says that I'm much more than you claim. In a year people will still be **** talking and you will be forgotten.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15005
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby VladimirPutin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:00 pm

Dallane wrote:
VladimirPutin wrote:Wait, didn’t you say you knew who I was? Funny that as soon as I call you out you disappear for a day and get moma bear (love you meow sad you are not more active on forums)to back you up. As well as suddenly now you play the mystery game to cover your pathetic methods. Truly predictable, again just stfu if you are gonna ride some ***** in the ***** seat or man up and do something.


I think you are either Trenial or Samir. Leaning more to the Trenial part. Fact still stands you ain't **** for getting the courage to hide behind a fake account. I "disappear" for a day because I've been at PAX South all weekend, not like that matters. Meow just happened to see the post and verified the information. The point still stands you are just feeding the troll and falling for the bait to increase my post count. You still haven't defined what it means to be something in this game. The fact that I have consumed your time and you are having multiple actual conversation in which you are attacking me says that I'm much more than you claim. In a year people will still be **** talking and you will be forgotten.


Wow your just full of conveniences, conveniently giving creation time on a account, conveniently gone for a full day, conveniently backed by moma bear, and now conveniently throwing out names to try and make it seem like you all of a sudden are clueless as to who I am. It reminds me of situations regarding law, illegally obtained evidence trying to become legitimate. What tends to happens is they start to creat this wonderful storys on how all of a sudden the univers alliegns itself to bestoy this celestial knowledge and blessing and a lot of conveniences start to show up. haha mean while again, people know the truth and know what kind of little ***** you are.
User avatar
VladimirPutin
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:20 am

Re: Concord Socialist Labor Party

Postby Judaism » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:13 pm

Kim II Sung wrote:Scalp1 Communists
Scalp 2 Communist
Scalp 3 Communists


Not anymore you do, first one to break the 1000 barrier.

Image
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3835
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yriel and 8 guests