The Expedition of Father Jean

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Expedition of Father Jean

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:56 pm

This story is everything we intended for Salem. Literally everything we have ever worked toward. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby riolic » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:20 pm

Thanks for sharing, this was a wonderful story with its highs and lows, without all the unnecessary fluff so often presented with such tales :D
riolic
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:07 pm

oh by the way, now that this rare historical artifact of popham has come to light i would like to drop a great big bucket of stfu on all of the people who nay sayed and talked **** when i said i joined the server extremely late and had it locked down with a ****** 200ish stat character in 4 - 6 weeks, all the times i was chasing judaism and those rustatoriums around along with most of the towns i raided it was on my main since other than the witch it was my only character at the time :lol:

rememeber those 3000 times marp, meow and jc told everyone it was not to late to compete and so on? yeah they were right,

did not find the last statue for months after i said i did :lol: and the t3 unlock was 150 pp, not 666 like i told judaism to make him ragequit after bulldozing every town, ally and acquaintance he knew off of the server!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby MarpTarpton » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:46 pm

Darwoth wrote: had it locked down with a ****** 200ish stat character in 4 - 6 weeks

Accurate

Darwoth wrote:it was not to late to compete and so on? yeah they were right

Accurate

Darwoth wrote: did not find the last statue for months after i said i did

Accurate. Still have the PMs of you accusing me of never having put it in.

Darwoth wrote: and the t3 unlock was 150 pp, not 666 like i told judaism to make him ragequit

That this bluff worked had us floored and saddened.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Dallane » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:40 pm

LOL why in the world would you believe someone who was in direct competition to you who is known to troll/grief/rekt your group?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Judaism » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:42 pm

If anything, even tho I was quite certain it was false. It was a really good troll, I tried to analyze the picture but it was flawless and since I was not lucky with the furfur's, I gave up aswell. The Russians had already given up due to the fact that you shot your cannons without crimes. We estimated the effort it would require to do 666pp and we just did not want to even think about the possibility of doing that.

Once again, they had so many resources/characters to utilize but they woudn't let me, they wanted to save it to be consumed at a later (more efficient) time. I was hunting those damn animals inefficient with my small gunner alone, without average success.

Obviously the entire focus was not on point, I wanted to but I also had to build up my own fighter/main without simply just receiving/monitoring already existing characters (from either the Russians or inactive CAKE members).

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

The Expedition of Childless Reviresco

Postby Reviresco » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:57 pm

I decide to finally give Popham a shot:

Darwoth shuts down Popham immediately afterward.

Coincidence?

Or

HAD HIM SHOOK???
Reviresco

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:06 am

Judaism wrote: The Russians had already given up due to the fact that you shot your cannons without crimes.

oh god here comes the judaism ***** factor.

the scent thing was fixed something like week one ******* and affected everyone that used a cannon not just me, your town and their towns all dropped scents hence the reason i was fighting you retards off of the one under the claypit for 10 days and a few weeks later i lost a fighter to a summon while chasing you around on a cricket.
Darwoth

Postby Forungi » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:47 am

Judaism wrote:If anything, even tho I was quite certain it was false. It was a really good troll, I tried to analyze the picture but it was flawless and since I was not lucky with the furfur's, I gave up aswell. The Russians had already given up due to the fact that you shot your cannons without crimes. We estimated the effort it would require to do 666pp and we just did not want to even think about the possibility of doing that.

Once again, they had so many resources/characters to utilize but they woudn't let me, they wanted to save it to be consumed at a later (more efficient) time. I was hunting those damn animals inefficient with my small gunner alone, without average success.

Obviously the entire focus was not on point, I wanted to but I also had to build up my own fighter/main without simply just receiving/monitoring already existing characters (from either the Russians or inactive CAKE members).

TL;DR: A full zerg of players bent over and gave up as soon as Darwoth did anything.
Forungi

Postby Messyng » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:25 pm

What a wonderful times!

I recall the first time when I thought I saw a witch.

A strange woman with a bear in hand talking some nonsenses who was approaching me.

I was picking grass in Popham and when I saw her approach and fearing curses I ran away madly away from her, I even swam over a pond to gain distance.

Only to laugh a month later when I approached someone who was picking grass and I wanted only to talk and sell him some wares.

But reading your story is more interesting as a progression. I only started to have it after the guy who picked me up eventually quit playing and I had to think for myself and try different things. But o yes I am grateful to that guy who picked me up and showed what a base ought to be from the cove I was living in, two weekends and I was barely able to hunt beavers and not even under a pclaim.
Due to the circumstances, due to my stubbornness.
Messyng

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses