Sorry Marinez....

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Sorry Marinez....

Postby Judaism » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:33 pm

Claeyt wrote:Well she always was a top player. I know she doesn't come on the forums anymore but it's the most drama we've had in awhile, any chance we can get a character profile of the character?


No, all I know is that it was one of her 2k+ all stat characters. Unlike many that would just push a single or two biles.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3634
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Sorry Marinez....

Postby gorniksam » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:42 pm

Claeyt wrote:Well she always was a top player

:lol: :lol: :lol:
kuku - Darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Sorry Marinez....

Postby Judaism » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:00 pm

gorniksam wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I don't know what you are laughing about but two years ago she was more advanced in every single way than you currently are. I don't really blame you tho because you are relative new to this game and have little knowledge about pre-wipe.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3634
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Sorry Marinez....

Postby gorniksam » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Judaism wrote:
gorniksam wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I don't know what you are laughing about but two years ago she was more advanced in every single way than you currently are. I don't really blame you tho because you are relative new to this game and have little knowledge about pre-wipe.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
kuku - Darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Sorry Marinez....

Postby Taipion » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Claeyt wrote:(We had more fun on Roanoke)
I think I heard that before. :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 1789
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Sorry Marinez....

Postby Judaism » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:17 pm

Roanoke was fun, hell even getting beaten up by the tribe on Plymouth was more fun than the current boring scenes.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3634
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Sorry Marinez....

Postby Marinez » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:01 am

Reviresco wrote:I've talked to Marinez only a few times over the last couple of years, but he was very nice each time.

I think it's unfair to say someone "rage quit" over some items. Sometimes you've been skirting going inactive for a long time and then something nudges you over the edge.

Maybe someone made that point, but I'm not reading all these longass posts.



Pretty much sums it up.

Java updated, froze my client, thought it was closed, but tried to log in later and said I was already logged in, rebooted pc, logged in, saw who did it, and was like welp Im done.

Gear is easy to replace, people who I played with are not. 90% of them quit, and the other 10% are active when I am not, got very bored of playing alone. Yes yes, nudged over the edge.
Marinez
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:41 am

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests