Queen-tr own up or shut up

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Queen-tr own up or shut up

Postby DeepSixed » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:02 am

er-queent8r wrote:Wʰʎ ↁO ʎOU BOTʰER ASKING A QUESTION IF ʎOU ALREAↁʎ ʰAVE ʎOUR ANSWER? SEEMS TO ME ʎOU ↁON'T LISTEN TO WʰAT ANʎONE SAʎS. ʎOU GOT SOME GOOↁ INFO IN TʰIS TʰREAↁ BUT ʎET ʎOU WILL STILL BUILↁ TʰAT TREE WALL. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR TʰAT TREE WALL.

And I am still looking for you... alas you're too craven to show up as Main. I can think of a couple who fall in with you. You MUST be one of those!

Lots of noise and no execution! Especially since you lost your Old Killer, you've become a non-entity in Salem. Quick to comment but empty on promise. You've become ME! ROFL. I talk **** all the time. Think what heights you've grown too... LOL

In truth you've sunk to my level...and there's nothing to yearn for here. Are you really that pathetic?

Until you show up to attempt the deed- fart away; you truly are nothing but hot gas and no more. You are quick to EGG me on, but who are you now since Sunflower was killed? What have you accomplished? So far as I know, you are nothing. Not even worth the bother today. No more will I give you even this much.

ROFL
Last edited by DeepSixed on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeepSixed

Re: Queen-tr own up or shut up

Postby Forungi » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:04 am

DeepSixed wrote:In truth you've sunk to my level...and there's nothing to yearn for here. Are you really that pathetic?

TL;DR DeepSixed calls himself pathetic.

What's new? ¦]
Forungi

Postby DeepSixed » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:08 am

Forungi wrote:
DeepSixed wrote:In truth you've sunk to my level...and there's nothing to yearn for here. Are you really that pathetic?

TL;DR DeepSixed calls himself pathetic.

What's new? ¦]

This is a PVP game... I'm not leading any of those boards.

Yet, even so, I survive...and my legacy survives.

PVP top 10 can be overwritten... legacy less so.

I may be pathetic PVP player... but my stamp on this game will last much longer than any PVP wannabe.'

Name alone- assuming the game survives...which will you remember... Frakked or Eh-Queenhater (which is what er-queentr stands for)
DeepSixed

Postby Dallane » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:19 am

DeepSixed wrote:I may be pathetic PVP player... but my stamp on this game will last much longer than any PVP wannabe.'

Name alone- assuming the game survives...which will you remember... Frakked or Eh-Queenhater (which is what er-queentr stands for)

Fairly sure queen is a much more memorable person.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Reviresco » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:23 am

We settled the name thing: She is an emergency room doctor who holds the hospital's tater tot eating record.

Hence, er-queent8r.
Reviresco

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Dallane wrote:Fairly sure queen is a much more memorable person.

I don't think I'll ever forget Frakked
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Hose » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:58 pm

Is he drunk again or just retarded?
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Hose wrote:Is he drunk again or just retarded?

just like you we think a bit of both.
Heffernan

Postby Hose » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:31 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Hose wrote:Is he drunk again or just retarded?

just like you we think a bit of both.

Hurrr durrr plz don't molest me.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby er-queent8r » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:23 pm

DeepSixed wrote:
er-queent8r wrote:Wʰʎ ↁO ʎOU BOTʰER ASKING A QUESTION IF ʎOU ALREAↁʎ ʰAVE ʎOUR ANSWER? SEEMS TO ME ʎOU ↁON'T LISTEN TO WʰAT ANʎONE SAʎS. ʎOU GOT SOME GOOↁ INFO IN TʰIS TʰREAↁ BUT ʎET ʎOU WILL STILL BUILↁ TʰAT TREE WALL. I WILL BE LOOKING FOR TʰAT TREE WALL.

And I am still looking for you... alas you're too craven to show up as Main. I can think of a couple who fall in with you. You MUST be one of those!

Lots of noise and no execution! Especially since you lost your Old Killer, you've become a non-entity in Salem. Quick to comment but empty on promise. You've become ME! ROFL. I talk **** all the time. Think what heights you've grown too... LOL

In truth you've sunk to my level...and there's nothing to yearn for here. Are you really that pathetic?

Until you show up to attempt the deed- fart away; you truly are nothing but hot gas and no more. You are quick to EGG me on, but who are you now since Sunflower was killed? What have you accomplished? So far as I know, you are nothing. Not even worth the bother today. No more will I give you even this much.

ROFL

:lol: :lol:
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Next

Return to House of Burgesses