Darwoth Bites The Dust

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Darwoth Bites The Dust

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:16 pm

Darwoth wrote:judaism and goodman use gluttony bugs they did not report to rebuild from several previous mass slaughters at my hands and nearly gets banned for it

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I've been trying to ignore all the stupid **** you've been saying over the past few days but I think you need to start telling the truth/stop mixing up your ****.
The only character I've lost this world that has been over 30 stats was this noob raider i made in 7 days or less

I have NEVER used any gluttony bug/nearly got banned for one
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Heffernan » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:18 pm

Judaism wrote:Its pretty obvious and JC's words said that its not illigal. They always reserve the rights to nuke it, as they reserve with everything. In this case a town has been used to stop crying.

town is only for 1 side but theres 3 sides and 2 of them have houses wich is illegal anyway jewnose..
Heffernan

Postby Hose » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Darwoth wrote:use gluttony bugs

Weren't you the redneck who used a gluttony bug in the past to get a 21k score?
Last edited by Hose on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Kandarim » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Come on, backpack bug abuse was all around. I doubt they were the only ones.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Judaism » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Captian obvious.

About the gluttony bug, I knew how it was performed when I saw Darwoth's 21k dining score (which was about 7 times as high as #2).

Kandarim can confirm that, back on Raonoke I gave him something simular for his birthday.

However, the difference with Darwoth and me is that I have never used it in ANY session, unlike him and remained #1 unfairly for a couple months. I have never even been on that top 10 cooking list. No clue why he wants to involve Goodman in stuff, but clearly he's making a fool out of himself once again.

I have recently reported yet another glutton bug, without using it once, that adds my report up to around 3 cases which I could had abused and never did.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:40 pm

Judaism wrote:Image

Captian obvious.

About the gluttony bug, I knew how it was performed when I saw Darwoth's 21k dining score (which was about 7 times as high as #2).

Kandarim can confirm that, back on Raonoke I gave him something simular for his birthday.

However, the difference with Darwoth and me is that I have never used it in ANY session, unlike him and remained #1 unfairly for a couple months. I have never even been on that top 10 cooking list.

I have recently reported yet another glutton bug, without using it once, that adds my report up to around 3 cases which I could had abused and never did.

but you abuse a list of other bugs wich is also bad dont say "oh look darwoth abuses bugs, i do too but who cares if i do darwoth is the bad guy"

you are scum of this game and are threated like this, if the devs are to busy to login and give you proper punishment maybe we have to do it ourself, and guess what? we already started with Meths maingear and for darwoth he got a few brickbashers and crimealts of you and it was just a small beginning of what happens if you dont finally learn your place you will be put in it.
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:45 pm

Heffernan wrote:but you abuse a list of other bugs wich is also bad dont say "oh look darwoth abuses bugs, i do too but who cares if i do darwoth is the bad guy"

As far I can tell we are not using any bugs and we play this game very fairly in comparison with Darwoth who relies on very silly and in my eyes broken mechanics and yet he manages to fail.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:55 pm

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:but you abuse a list of other bugs wich is also bad dont say "oh look darwoth abuses bugs, i do too but who cares if i do darwoth is the bad guy"

As far I can tell we are not using any bugs and we play this game very fairly in comparison with Darwoth who relies on very silly and in my eyes broken mechanics and yet he manages to fail.

lol what... do you remember when you got BANNED from Salem for abusing a bug by jumping trough walls and an unlimited gluttony session? no= maybe JC can remind you about that..

seems like you dont remember abusing bugs almost DAILY for the past year hmm... wonder why you cant remember on something you do almost DAILY, do you have brain damage or just Alzheimers?
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:59 pm

Thats all irrelevant because I never got banned, so just sush.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:02 pm

Judaism wrote:Thats all irrelevant because I never got banned, so just sush.

you just have to try harder jewboi

Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses